Trapped

( they chapter may not have Kirito in it but this chapter important and the next chapter will be all Kirito POV Thank for reading😃)

" so we should go level up today sense we didn't go yesterday and I think we're ready to go to the boss how about it?"
" alright but we need more healing potion"
" ok what about you (y/n)?"
"....."
"(y/n)? She's in wonderland again"
"........"
"(y/n)!"
" what?!" I yelled.
It been months sense floor ones boss was cleared and I'm at a meeting with my friend Kuro. I decided to help Kuro guild sense I'm that nice of a person. Of corse Kuro is the only person in that guild that knows I'm a beater. And I'd like to stay that way.

There are 5 people including me. Three boy two girls. Kuro and I are leader of the guild but he just assume I would say yes anyway. I really didn't intend to make friends. It never been my thing to do epseasplly now.
Anyway so far the guild had cleared 25 floors. I'm usually a couple floors ahead of everyone but we are planning to beat floor 25 soon.

" so (y/n) what do you think?"
" oh umm yeah sure " I said plainly
"we're you even listening?" He said with a little bit annoyed. I gave him a you already know the answer to that look.
" since you not doing any important why don't buy some more heal potions while we go get some more col or money"

I sighed he seem to alway fine a way to annoy me by doing stuff I don't want to do. I stand from where I was and head toward the window. I might as while make in interesting being stuck in this damn game. As I was about to jump out someone stop me.
" (Y/N) WHAT THE HELL?! WHY ARE YOU GOING THROUGH THE WINDOW?! " Of course it was Kuro who has a problem with me.

" I don't see what the the problem is" I said raising my eyebrow.
"Uhhh how about...you go through the fucking door!!!"
" door are for people with no imagine dude" I said like it was obvious
"(y/n) your so difficult sometimes" he said rubbing his temples.
" tough shit" I jump out of the window before he got to say another word. I jump on to roof top to roof top.

(TIME SKIP)

I finally got all the healing potions and now I'm heading back. As I'm heading back I started to think about Kirito.
I wonder what he is doing now. No doubt that he's alive still. I would be nice too see him again. I wouldn't even know where to begin when describing him. What I got from him was a calm collected player who just misunderstood in a way. I don't know why I'm so curious about one person.
Kirito...
even his username is making my wander into something way deep. Maybe I don't know this game as well as I thought.
I stopped thinking when I saw a message in my menu. I open it up and Kuro just send me a texts.

Kuro: 7:23 pm
Hey meet me in on the 11th floor in the tavern
Like in 20 minutes There someone I would like you to meet he might really help us

(y/n): 7:24 pm
Alright be there in a bit and try not to scared him away like the last time with your over excitement

Kuro: 7:24 pm
Hey! I do not get over excited! And that was you that scared him

(y/n): 7:25pm
Tch yeah right

Kuro: 7:25pm
You so mean (y/n) *sarcasm*

(y/n): 7:26pm
Whatever be there soon

Once I finished my message to Kuro I closed my menu and teleported to the 11th floor.  I wonder who the player? of corse he didn't bother telling me his name. I wonder if I could get away with skipping this. I just want to nap.

" teleport Taft "

It was about 7:40 now and already getting dark. As I walk down the forest to get to the town, I heard brushles sounds.I just kept walking forward ignoring everything around me. While putting my hand in my coat pockets. I was getting suspicious that I wasn't alone. I stopped and equiped my sword just incase there was a monster or maybe but rarely a pker ( player killer).  I kept walking for a while until suddenly my left trigger a trap tying both of my feet.

Now a group of orange players suround me with there weapon out. While I just hanged upside down from a tree.
" well look what we have here. we caught a pretty boys " he smirked as he came closer tying my hand to. He got so close he was a foot away from my face. So I do what I do with every shitheads like him. I spit in his face.

"Ahhh you little bitch!" He yelled while I smirk in satisfaction. But that was over when a blade came in contact with my cheek and it was fast too.
" now here little girl give us all your healing potions and money and you won't die in ten seconds" the other guy said moving his dagger up to my throat. I look at my HP bar and it was going down slowly.

" oh and did I forget to mention that this blade has poison in it so you time is ticking hahaha" he laughed. I gave him a cold glare. What should I do?
My sword was only right there so all I had to do was grab it but they will take it if I bring it out.
Crap....
"Hey leave her alone assholes!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone!
I couldn't thinking of a good title and you might see that in a few other chapters but it doesn't matter anymore😁😁😁
If you like it then make sure to vote!!
Hope you enjoy!!!!!
See ya next chapter!😋✌🏻️