ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ: ᴀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɴ ᴠʏɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ

✧ ✧ ✧

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ: ᴠɪʟʟᴀɴ ᴠʏɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ɢɪʀʟ

ɪᴛ's ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ. ❞

✧ ✧ ✧

✧ ✧ ✧

  "RISE AND SHINE, SWEETCHEEKS," your bodyguard chirped happily as he strolled into your room with your usual morning coffee along with a stainless steel bottle in the other hand, flicking the light switch on as he did so.

The loudness of his voice caused you to be ripped from your peaceful state of sound slumber, and you jerked upwards. The dull pain in your head that occurred as a result of the sudden movement earned a heavy groan from you, and you brought a hand to clasp your forehead as you strongly regretted consuming so much alcohol last night.

"Jesus, Brendon," you mumbled, voice thick with sleep as you closed your eyes tightly and pinched the bridge of your nose in an attempt to alleviate the throbbing in your cranium, "Could you be any louder?"

"Is that a challenge?" he raised an eyebrow at you, taking a seat on the edge of your rigid bed.

"NO!" you yelled, groaning again as another twang of pain shot through your head; Brendon let out a light scoff in amusement, making you narrow your eyes and glower at him. "You think this is funny?"

"I think it's hilarious."

"Yeah, okay," you muttered, rolling your tongue around in your mouth before shaking your head and reaching for the coffee mug, "Just give me the coffee."

As you extended your hand, Brendon retracted his, shaking his head no while holding the mug out of your reach.

"Oh, no, no," he said, "The coffee is for me." He flipped the steel bottle he held in his hand around before holding it out to you. "This is for you."

With hesitant fingers, you slowly grasped the bottle and took it from Brendon's hold. "What is it?" you questioned, somewhat reluctant to open the container.

"A hangover remedy."

Turning up your nose and scrunching up your face, you carefully unscrewed the cap of the bottle. Immediately after you had removed the cap, the sickening stench of whatever the hell it was that your bodyguard had tossed in the bottle filtered up and into your nostrils, making you gag slightly.

"What the hell, Brendon?" you spluttered, trying to rid your system of the smell of the putrid mixture as you held the bottle as far away from you as was possible. "Are you trying to kill me?"