Squad - Holidays

"CASPAR!" Joe shouted as Caspar threw him flour. Y/n giggled as she stirred the cookie dough in her bowl.

The squad were all in Joe's flat, wanting to celebrate Christmas together.

Mikey, Jack, Josh, and Oli were at the shopping center, buying food and gifts.

Conor, Caspar, Joe, and Y/n were left in the house to prepare.

"DON'T YOU DARE" Conor yelled as Joe threatened to throw sugar at him.

The three boys ran around the kitchen, throwing various ingredients needed for Y/n's cookies.

"Y/n?" Caspar asked from behind her, she hummed in response and turned around.

Big mistake.

Caspar threw flour on her face and the two other boys gasped, "Ha! Got you!" Caspar laughed

"Uh oh, Caspar run, mate!" Conor said, preparing some eggs. Joe agreed and took sugar in his hands

"This means war boys!" She giggled, taking some cookie dough and shoving it to Caspar's face.

They run around the house, messing up everything with food.

"What the-" Jack's voice filled the house.

Caspar, Conor, Joe, and Y/n stood frozen and Y/n gulped slowly, "H-hi boys"

"We left you four for 35 minutes and you're already messing up the house?" Oli said, crossing his arms over his chest.

Y/n bowed her head and so did, Conor.

"You messed the house with us? Rude!" Josh laughed and took some flour that was scattered in the ground and threw it to Conor

"FOOD FIGHT!" Mikey yelled and dropped the paper bags in the floor.

Now, that's a normal Christmas Eve with the Buttercream Squad.

Merry Christmas y'all