Chapter Four: Apparently I'm A Good Babysitter And A Good Sister.

More Weeks have past nearing the end of summer vacation for Pete's son Bronx, meaning Pete can't see him when he goes to school since  he lives with his ex-wife Ashlee Simpson, how does it Affect Amanda...she has to babysit. "PLEASE" Pete got on his knees and begged "ugh" she crossed her arms "fine"  she gives up in arguments easily. "Why can the second daddy do it" Pete shot a dirty look from his suitcase "Pattycakes has to record while I have a meeting" Bronx hopped downstairs "daddy where you going" Bronx hugged him "daddy is going to work...so...Aunt Mandy is going to babysit" Bronx smiled and looked at Amanda "really Aunt Mandy" Amanda smiled and nodded  "yay! Is Uncle Frankie coming too?!" Amanda looked at Pete "please" she pulled on his suit jacket "I'll be good" "ugh, fine...I have to go, bye I love you see you in an hour" Pete kissed Amanda on the cheek "yup, bye I love you too" she kissed him back on the cheek "have fun" Amanda yelled from the porch with Bronx at her side "I want Uncle Frankie, Aunt Mandy" Amanda looked at him funny "why do you want Uncle Frankie so bad" She pulled out her phone "cause Uncle Frank makes you smile and daddy says to Uncle Patrick that seeing you smile is a good thing" Bronx sat on the couch. He was playing with the wooden blocks that had the numbers and letters. He spelt random things he learned to spell from kindergarten. Amanda sent out the message and played with him with the blocks. This is going to be fun.

Amanda's P.O.V

While playing blocks with Bronx I finally got a message back from Frankie. "Kk see ya in a bit... Love ya hun" aww, how cute, every message he sends ends with love ya or love you. So adorable. "Kk yay! See ya in a bit, love ya too shortie" I crammed the black iPhone back in my skinny jean pocket and looked at Bronx who made the word daddy with his wooden blocks me and Pete got him last year. "Do you already miss daddy in the 20 minutes he was gone" he nodded "well, he'll be here soon ok" he nodded again as he leaned on my belly "hey Aunt Mandy" "what Bronxy" "are you and Uncle Frankie going to get married" I giggled...what I didn't know was Frankie was behind us "I don't know" I smiled at the thought of us getting married "I hope we do, I really like Uncle Frankie" "and I really like you too" "AHH" I nearly jumped, Frankie signaled Mikey, Gee, and Lorraine to come in. Following Lorri was a little brunette, it was Gee's daughter, Bandit, from his ex. "Bandit" Bronx ran off the couch and hugged her, she hugged back, "hiya Bronx" she smiled "Aunt Mandy, Uncle Gee, can we play in my room" "please" I looked at Gee, "sure, be good, ok" they both nodded and headed upstairs in Bronx's room. "I could see them getting married" Mikey sat on the other side of me were Frankie didn't sit. "You can actually" Lorri smiled at me "it would be awesome" "it would I would be sister in law to my two "bros"" I started laughing. Frankie made a weird face...

Frankie P.O.

"Frankie, what's wrong?" I quickly looked at Amanda "err...nothing" she raised an eyebrow "you sure shortie" I laughed "yes I'm fine ok" "ok" she hugged me...Lorraine awwed us "shut up Lorraine" I could feel the warm blush coming on my face "we don't do that with you and Gerard" she giggled "that's because we have been dating for like..five months" she smiled "you guys have dated for a month" "so, your point is?" Amanda made the "speed it up" hand hand motion "you guys are just too cute!" Lorraine giggled, Amanda rolled her eyes "whatever man" Amanda put her head on my shoulder. My phone played it's ring-tone,  it was Patrick's ring-tone which is the song he sung called "Explode". "It's Patrick" I quickly answered it, "hello?" "hey" his voice didn't sound quite normal "um, I'm in the hospital" Amanda quickly sat up and put my phone on speaker "what?!" She was in panic, like complete panic, "I got in a car accident on the way to recording, I just got back to reality again" he sniffed, "Is Pete there?" Gerard looked at my phone" "no" "what do you mean Patrick" Lorraine covered her mouth" Patrick sighed "he is too busy...that's what he said at least" "don't worry I'll be right down" "and I'm coming too" Mikey pita hand on Amanda's shoulder, I wanted to come too since my girlfriend was going and plus Patrick's life is on the line. "I'll come too" I stood up "ok see you guys in a bit" Patrick sniffed again "yup bye" I hung up "Gee, Lorri, could you watch the kids?" Amanda's face was red "yeah of course now go guys" Lorraine shooed us out the door, we got in Mikey's black car, I didn't know what kind it was but, it looked pretty sick. "Lets go" Mikey put the keys in the start and we drove off.

Patrick's P.O.V

My whole body ached, I have a broken leg, arm, and a really bruised hip, I have a few cuts on my face but, at least, this couldn't have gotten worse, "Mr.Stump, how do you feel right about now" the doctor had a notebook and pen with him, "Well, I don't hurt that much, it just aches a bit" I looked back at the doctor and he nodded, scribbled somethings down and headed off. Minutes later I hear footsteps coming to my room, oh I hope it was Amanda and them, "Patrick!" Amanda ran up and lightly hugged me, I hugged back "hey guys I'm so glad to see someone, I hate doctors" "Pete hates them too if it makes you feel better" Mikey joked as he finally made it to the room with Frankie following him, "true, but, I'm not Pete" I smiled "I am Patrick Stump" "yup" Amanda kissed my forehead, her and Pete are affectionate people, I mean, she shocked the whole world when she kissed Lorraine stage like Pete did to me at one of our concerts, she also kissed Mikey on the forehead, but, you get used to it once you're one of her friends. "I hope you get-" "ahh family member" Amanda turned to the doctor while sitting on the bed, "by the acts you're Mrs.Stump?" "err no" she put her hand out for a handshake, "I'm his boyfriends adopted sister, Amanda Wentz" he shakes her hand then cocked his head "but you just-" "she's very affectionate" Frankie wrapped an arm around her to show that she was his and not mine, "oh yea, you are the sister of Pete Wentz" the doctor laughed, he must've been 20 or 25, "well, I have some good news for you Mr.Stump" "please just call me Patrick" I smiled at the doctor "ok, Patrick you'll be able to leave the hospital in a month or so, hope you enjoy you stay" "he probably will" Mikey looked at the doctor "no work, who wouldn't love it" the doctor laughed, "call me if you need anything" the doctor left the room, "Well Patrick, Pete's going to be home soon" Frankie lightly pushed Amanda to me, "we'll be in the car ok, say good bye to Pat and come down, ok" she nodded as he left, "I hope you feel better 'Trickster" she hugged me and kissed my cheek, I hugged back "I will, I promise" she smiled and slowly headed for the door "bye bro" I smiled "bye hipster sister" she laughed as she left. Now, the room is empty, sigh, I wish it wasn't so white in here.

Mikey's P.O.V

When we got back, Pete was sitting next to Gee with Bronx on his lap, Pete looked like he has been crying. "Hey Bronx go upstairs, daddy needs to talk to the adults only k" Bronx nodded and grabbed Bandit's hand and dashed upstairs, "Pete it's ok" Amanda hugged Pete and kissed Pete, Amanda loves everybody equally, well, she likes Frankie more, "my boss made me not go" I looked at him funny "what do you mean" Pete looked at me, "he said that work is more important then anything" Pete buried his head into Amanda's chest "hopefully he would let me see him tomorrow" "yea" Frankie looked at the floor. The whole room was silent for a long time, I ended up breaking it "we should go Gee, we have band stuff tomorrow" "yea" Gee called to Bandit who hugged Bronx before she left, "Pete I'm going to stay with you tonight" "Amanda-" "yes Pete, I'm going to, anything bad could shoot through your brain that could hurt you" she looked at me "so, what are you going to do" I looked at my car keys" I gotta go drop Frankie off and get some sleep or something" yes, I have sleeping schedule, "ok bye guys" Frankie hugged and kissed Amanda "yea bye guys" we left. I dropped off Frankie and headed home, I laid on the couch and passed out, yup, normal 6 o'clock for me.