Chapter Eight: It's A Wentz Thing.

This is when My Simple Fall Out Romance comes back. This is going to be fun!!

Amanda's P.O.V

"I can't wait!!" I was to excited, I'm coming home! I was a bit disappointed since a crazed fan grabbed me and almost pulled be off stage, I have a few cuts and brusies but other than really crazed fans and me getting slapped a bunch of times for kissing Lorraine, it was perfect. "We're almost there, just-" "WE'RE HERE" Alexia jumped at the volume of my voice, I was like a little kid going to Disney Land. "Let Amanda off quick!" Ryan grabbed his stuff, he was moving in with me and Frankie. "she will go into a craze" "and I will" I smiled at the laughing bus driver. "Yes Ms.Wentz, or should I say-" "open the door? Yes" I poked the door until she open it, I saw Frankie with a bouquet of flowers, well, its our nine month anniversary, "Frankie!" I ran up and hugged him, he squeezed me back. "I have a surprise for you" he let go and dashed off, I watched Lorri and Gerard, they were talking about how the had to plan their wedding for few weeks straight. "I can help" I chirped in a bit quietly, Lorraine smiled "its ok, we gave a wedding planner helping us" I nodded "ok"' I noticed Gerard had the dress drawing the I drew for Lorraine, it made me smile. Then someone hugged me from behind, it was Pete. "Pete" I hugged him and kissed his cheek cheek, he echoed it back at me "Amanda!" he smiled as he let go of me to wrap an arm around Patrick "Patrick said your first concert was a bit dissapointing since you could only play one song, oh well!" he smiled as I hugged Mikey "I'm sorry Mikes" I giggled a bit, he cocked his head to say why when I answered "I ate a Milkey Way bar this morning and when Lorri asked what I was eating I said a Mikey Way bar" "really" "yup" Lorraine nodded as Frankie came back with his hands behind his back. "Remember that dream I told you about, the one I'm going to make true someday" "yea, why?" "well" he got on one knee, I smiled as he pulled a velvet blueish black box from behind his back and opened it, a enga-...OMGEE! "I need your help, will you marry me" I could fell a tear fall when I managed to get out "yes" he grabbed my hand and slipped the ring on my finger "aww my sis is getting married" Pete kised Frankie's cheek he looked at him weirdly, Pete and I replied at the same time "Its a Wentz thing" we all laughed "well, we have to celebrate like we did with Lorri and Gee" "woo!" Ryan grabbed a can of soda to mock a toast, I laughed.

Frankie P.O.V

Well, that was easy. I thought she would faint or something.But, she didn't. "remember, girls with me this time and guys with Lunchbox" no wounder why Patrick is with us this time, he is more manly than Pete. "Let's party!" Ryan held up a glass when we got to the so-called "guys room" "well Ryan, we are louder than that as soon as Frankie has his evil plans done" Andy smiled at me "yup, we planned from last time when Pete was too busy ja-" " Ok www, what's the plan" Ryan looked at me, damn Amanda wasn't kidden when she said how vamp he is. "well, we were going to make Patrick mad by getting Mikey so wasted he kisses Pete-" Mikey looked at me in terror "NEVER!!! I hate you all...execpt Ryan, he is my new best friend" Mikey joked as he put an arm around Ryan. I laughed "I was kidding but seeing you and Ryan..." Mikey blushed...awww...Ryan did too."Hmmm, lets do something to Alexia" I looked at David who was playing with his lip ring "me and Alexia have to leave, she wants to do something" he got up and left "man he is a downer" I nodded noticing Mikey still had an arm wrapped around Ryan. "Hey Mikes, are ya feeling gay lover right now" Mikey's face turned red "no" Ryan smiled at him "are ya gay" Mikey nodded sighly, Ryan smiled, "well then" Ryan smiled at him, Mikey smiled back. "you may now kiss the bride!" Ray flew his arms in the air, before Mikey could yell shut up, Ryan kissed him on the cheek, Mikey blushed, yup, Mike has a boyfriend or friend with benefits. "cute" Gerard smiled at his blushing brother. "shut up" Mikey giggled it out, Ryan laughed, almost everyone did, except Patrick and Mikey, Mikey was giggling like a school girl. Patrick cocked his head "are they dating" we all looked at them "sure!" Ryan yelled it out proudly, now a hipster is dating an emo vamp, brilliant. "I have an idea for an EVIL plan" Joe stopped playing with Rays fro, "Well, what is it" Mikey's voice was normal again. "Pete! He's easy to scare right?" we all nodded "and we all have to admit Ryan looks like a vamp right" again we all nodded "point?" Ryan held hands with Mikes. "Everybody know Pete like vamps" Ryan sat blankly "wait what?" "Ryan, you been with us for years as our bodyguard, but we are going to use you in your true form" Gerard grabbed the eyeliner and eyeshadow, while I grabbed stage effect stuff and some red contacts. Everyone pitched in, but at the end, Ryan didn't look like Ryan at all, he was pale, red eyes and blacker hair with white on the bangs. Mikey's mouth hung open, Ryan again, didn't look like Ryan, black eye shadow, and eyeliner and blood red lipstick. With fake, clip on fangs. We had to keep Mikey off. "Ok now, walk in there!" Andy laughed "and use your vamp charm" Patrick laughed. Ryan walked out of the room, we all put our heads to the wall to hear. "Vello Petey" "Omgee Pattycakes! What did they do!!" Pete shirked "what?" Ryan lost his accent. "No Pete, it's Mikey's new vamp" Amanda laughed evily, you know the whole mwahaha thing. "They sent us a vamp, we should send a emo doll back!" Lorraine giggled. "They're not hurting Ry on my watch" Mikey got up and slowly walked to the room, but, they noticed him. "Hey Pete, grab the hipster!" Pete, well I have to safely assume, grabbed and dragged in Mikey. "We have to save them!" Ray poked me, I looked around in my room. "Gee, grab the water guns. I have a plan" Gerard knew my plan, he giggled as he grabbed four guns, one for me, Gerard, Ray, and Joe. Patrick was bait pretty much. "Ready" they all nodded at me "lets go" we crept up to the room, guns loaded and ready. "attack!!" we pushed Patrick into the room and we hid behind him, correction, he was our meat shield. "unhand the couple!" I got on Joe's shoulders "or face the consequences" Amanda smirked "water? Really?" I pulled the trigger of the water gun and water hit her in the face. She spitted out water her mouth "oh" she smiled "its on".