Chapter Seven: The Shock Of A Life-Time

This chapter tells about the second day, secrets spill and music plays, what's going to happen here? Well, let's find out!

Amanda's P.O.V

"Amanda" I awoke to Frankie looking at me through my iPhone "hey Shortie" I sat up and smile, I knew my hair was a mess, but, oh well! "Did you sleep well?" I giggled "yea, Lorraine gave me a dream pretty much" "well, my dream I'm going to make come true soon" "what" he smiled "I'll tell you when you come back, ok?" I nodded "ok-" "Amandy we have to get ready, it's 10, we have to setup" "ok I gotta go" "ok hun bye, love you" "bye I love you too" Lorraine walked in and looked at me funny, me and Frankie just smiled at each other, "lets go Mrs.Iero" she hung me up. "Get dressed" Lorri was in her MCR shirt, so, I wore my Fall Out Boy one and headed to the kitchen were Alexia was wearing her Simple Plan shirt, "come on, I have to drag my drums on stage" "I have to find Pete's bass, he made me use it for 'good luck' so" I grabbed the black and purple bass from my closet and got off the bus, Ryan followed us onto the stage helping Alexia with her drums, I had Pete's famous bass on my back and Lorraine had her neon orange and black guitar on her back, "set it right here Buffy" Alexia called Ryan that cause he was a tiny bit buff. "Can you please, for once in your life, call me Ryan?" "ok, come on RyRy" Ryan did a little growl thingy and followed Alexia to finish getting ready. "Ryan is weird" Lorraine nodded in agreement "yea, a buff looking emo, who knew" Lorraine walked over to me "You nervous" "a bit, but, Pete said he's coming to this one, he's in Plattsburg, New York so he should be here any-" "Hey Manda" Pete doesn't call me 'Manda' only "Patrick?" Me and Lorri cocked our heads when we saw him come up on stage with Ryan, "Pete said I could come, he had to watch Bronx" "ohh" me and Lorraine did that simultaneously. We all laughed, even Ryan, his laugh was scary, it made me stop laughing, I think Ryan is a emo vampire, he looks like one. "Well, here come the girl with the tech stuff to hand it to the techie" Alexia laughed at me as she handed me the lights and spark thing going by our feet, hopefully, I don't catch on fire, I starting connecting cables and turn on power boxes, everyone watched in amazement, cause I'm an emo looking person who is a nerd and likes Star Wars and Lord Of The Rings. "Everything is hitched up" I smiled down at the hidden cables and little boxes, "Amanda please tell me your 'pyro' side isn't going to show" yes, I wasn't a real Pyromaniac but, I love fire! "She won't, or I'm going to kill you" Alexia fixed the positioning of her bright red drums, "I'm not-" I was interrupted by Patrick hugging me "ok bro I got it, pyro me won't show" when I let go, his face turned tee "hey, you ok Patti" he nodded "you sure" "yea, I have to go the bathroom, be right back" he shuffled off stage and dashed into the bathroom "something is wrong with him" I turned to Lorraine "well Amanda, maybe he nervous, he looks it" the custody thing came into my head "well, Pete tolded me he was going to have full custody of Bronx" Lorraine nodded, then I sparked an idea "Ryan, can you do me a favor" "sure what" "cab you check on Patrick with you vamp skills" he looked at me funny "please" he smiled at me, showing me his frosty blue eyes, I thought vampires had red eyes hehe "fine, but I'm using my ninja skills" I laughed "thanks man"

Ryan's P.O.V

"Yup" I shouted back as I went into the guys room, I went to the mirror to look normal, I guess Patrick was in the bathroom so I looked at myself, damn, I do look like a vamp, that explains the vampire jokes, I realized my eyeliner was running so I grabbed the eyeliner pen that Amanda gave me and fixed it up. When I got finished, Patrick was starting to wash his hands "hey you're that guy that was on stage right" he looked at me a bit, my look foes woo people a bit "yea, my name is Patrick Stump" I nodded and offered a hand he took it "I'm Ryan Sanders" I noticed his face was still red "hey, what's wrong" he looked up at me with his mint green eyes "um, wait, why should I tell you" err..oh I'll charm him into telling me, bisexuality has its rewards "well, I think a cute guy like you shouldn't be mopeing around" he giggled "I have a-" "I know, Amanda told me" my charm was working on this guy "but, that doesn't stop me from complement a cute guy" he smiled at me "well, if you must know, but, you can't tell anyone k" "mhmm" I smiled at him "hehe, its Amanda" I knew what was coming, "she...I'm...I think I like her" yup knew it "its ok Pat" I hugged him, I put my mouth next to his ear "I'll help you" he giggled "Ryan, thank you" he kissed my cheek, oh god, "Pat umm" he shushed me "shh" he kissed my neck, "I have to go" I pulled away, his face turned more red "ok...sorry" I nodded and rushed out, and I ran to Amanda "I know what's wrong with your bro" I looked at the floor "and I might have cause one" I pointed at my cheek, his chap stick left a shiny mark, she covered her mouth "what did you do dude" I hung my head in shame "the only way I could get him to tell me is if I wooed him, I think I did too much" she giggled "its ok dude, its not like he is in love with you" she kissed my forehead "people are going to come soon hid backstage" she pushed me off stage, into Patrick "hello" he looked at me nervously "hi Pat" I looked up at him he smiled at me, oh god, "maybe I like Amanda cause I need to spend sometime away from Pete" he stood me up "huh" he touch my nose with his, damn, I'm shorter "uhh, you have a good relationship and you shouldn't ruin it by-" he pushed me to the wall "he doesn't have to know" they band was playing their last song before the second band played "Pat, you...err...dont want me" I tried get out but he pinned me down "you are so much like her" he rubbed his finger up and down my jaw bone. "Tgank you guys, have a good night" Amanda's voice boomed "Pat you should stay with Pete-" "Ryan, he will never-" "Pat?!" I looked over at Amanda, relieved, "What are you doing to Ryan" she pushed him away from me, I scrambled to my feet, going next to Amanda, "Pat, seriously, what the hell, you are with Pete" he sighed "I know, I just couldn't help it, sorry Ryan" I nodded. "its just, he-" "yea he looks like Pete but paler and smoother I know" she smiled at me "just, don't do it again k bro" "yea, I'm going to head home now" he left "hey Ryan" I looked up at her "how did you woo him" " I just called him cute" she laughed "its ok, Pat is like that" we hit on the bus and drove off to Jersey.

Patrick's. P.O.V

The two hour drive home was insane, why the hell did I try making out with Ryan?! I pulled into our driveway, it was 4 o'clock, I stepped inside "Patty!" Pete ran up and kissed my lips, it made me forget about Ryan, I just needed lips "I missed you" I kissed his neck "well, is Bronx here" Pete shook his head and smiled "this is the only time I wish he wasn't here" I smiled, "me too, lets have some fun" we went upstairs and had a quicky, it was good. Made me forget everything, so, I felt better, when it hit 6 we ate and went to bed.

Frank's P.O.V

When it was 7 my laptop got a video call request, it was Amanda, I accepted the request on my iPod "hey Frankie" "hey Hun" she smiled "how was the tour today" I looked at the engagement ring I bought, I am going to ask her to be my wife when she comes back "good" she smiled "mine was horrible, a fan took my shoes" she laughed "hey, I can't wait to come home" she yawned and laid down, I laid down too "me either, I miss you so much" "yea" she flashed her eyes opened "sorry, I'm tired" "you wanna go to sleep" she nodded "good night baby" she smiled at me "I love you too Shortie" she passed out fast, I watched her sleep a bit then I fell asleep, thinking about how are marriage is going to look like.It was perfect, the only thing was she was in the wedding dress, Pete handind her off and, and, ZzZZZzzZzZ....