Chapter Ten: Hey Fag Boy Wentz!

This chapter mostly follows Pete and Amanda around, Amanda is now hanging with Pete after seeing the Planner.

Amanda P.O.V

"Ugh, the planner was a bitch!" I told Pete about the planner, the only reason I wasn't with Frankie was because he was planning to bring me to a fancy place, so I dragged Pete along to help me "why was she a bitch" he laughed cause I said 'bitch' "well she had that 'I'm a prissy and always right' voice" "was she a blonde by any chance" "yea why" Pete smiled at me as I made him hand me his hoodie and I zipped it up "oh nothing, just me being sterotypical" I laughed as we entered the mall and I got accidentally shoved into a red head "sorry" "It's ok..Amanda?" The red took off her hat, it was no other then Ashlee Simpson herself, shocker really. "Hey Ash, what are you doing at the mall?" I looked at her in complete shock, as did Pete. "Oh just shopping! How are you Amanda!?" "Great I guess" she smiled at me then noticed Pete "how are you doing since you have Bronx now?" Pete, Shocked by the question, answered "err..great?" "Good, I have to get going, bye Amanda nice seeing you!" Ashlee walked away "that was weird" Pete nodded in agreement as i spun around to find my favorite store, Hot Topic, in front of me "I have to get some lip rings! Lets go!" He pulled up my hood in agreement and pulled me in "I'll be by the hoodies if you need me!" He went towards the direction of the hoodies and I went to the front conter were there was an afro guy had his back turned to me. "Excuse me, can I have a pair of black lip rings" he turned around, it was "Joe?" He laughed "yea, Jason is working today, his boss knows I sometimes work back here so, yea!" I laughed as he handed me two thin black hoops "theese?" "yup" I smiled as he checked them up "Hot Topic card?" "No, I wasnt planning on coming, plus Pete has it!" He laughed "ok total is 19.98" I grabbed a 20 and paid it, I shoved the black rings in Pete's pockets "Have a nice day Amany" "yup" I put the hood back down and waited outside for Pete, when a group of guys came up, one of them was wearing a Simple Fall Out Romance t-shirt. "Dude it's fag boy Wentz!" one of the guys came up to me, the other two stayed back holding hands, they looked fimilar "Remember me Pete?" I shook my head and was about to put my hood down when my arms got pinned. "I was that dude who started beating the living shit outta someone else when you jumped on my back at you Fall Out Faggot concert" I gulped as I saw him bring up a fist "you look really puny so this shouldn't be-" "hands off my sister!" "Sister?!" the two other dudes facepalmed as he pulled down my hood to reveil a hurt/pissed off face and he looked back to my semi-buff brother Pete with Hot Topic bags. "Umm, hehe, Hi, err..I umm" the guy dashed off...wimp "you okay Amanda" the black haired one let go of the brown haired one's hand and walked over to me "It's us! Damin Manger and Drake Young, well, now Damin and Drake Manger" Damin showed off his ring as Drake walked over "yea it's us, that idiot was so guys bro we were watching, he is and idiot" Drake fixed Damin's snake bites "hears about your up coming marrige A" Damin smile "Grats" "thanks, and to you too. I always thought you would get married" They laughed and looked at the direction the guy went "well we better find him, sorry Pete and Amanda, catch up later k?" I nodded as they left.

Pete's P.O.V

"who were they? I mean, how did you know them?" we walked to one of the fancier stores with the fancier clothing "high school friends with me and Ryan, I have to tell him that I saw them." Anmanda walked inside "holy crap! Look at this!" she walked up to a black dress that had purple strip down the side, sadly the dress was too showy "its a fancy stripper dress!" I laughed "I don't think they have my style" she was right, they didn't until she turned around, there was a tuxedo dress, well, skirt, shirt, coat thing, tie, and a hair band with a little top hat on it. "IT'S A BLACK TUX WITH A RED TIE! ITS PERFECT!" she grabbed the matching bow shoes to go with it, they were black and white with red bows on them. "I like it" she smiled at me "do you" "yea it is awesome" a lady working here walked to us "you like you'd dress? Patrick Stump designed it" Pete smiled at her "I know, he is my boyfriend" her mouth dropped "your Pete Wentz?" he nodded as she turned to me "so your his sister right" Amanda nodded as she handed her the dress and stuff with it "come to the front desk and I'll ring you out" we followed her to the front, Amanda put the things down on the thing next to the casher. She rung her up. "150 is you total" Amanda grabbed some bill and counted them out "here you go" Amanda handed her three 50s, the lady put it in the casher "have a nice day" "you too" the lady smiled as we walked away. "I have a tux" Amanda smiled I like tuxs" "I can hear that" I laughed as we walked back to my place. Bronx greeted us at the door "Hiya daddy! Hiya Aunt Mandy!" he hugged both of us and walked back over to Patrick "Uncle Patrick says that you are getting married Mandy" he smiled as she nodded "to Uncle Frank right?" she laughed and nodded "good cause daddy said to Uncle Pat that you two had-" "Bronx...um...go play in your room, adults have to talk" he nodded as he bounced upstairs, Amanda raised an eyebrow at me at Patrick as she sat on the couch "he takes after Pete with the echoing" Patrick looked at me, I laughed "yea" "Pete helped me with clothes shopping" Patrick looked at the bags "I can tell" Amanda laughed "what did ya buy" Patrick liked looking at clothes, it gave him ideas for stuff. "Well I bought your tux dress" he smiled "really" "yup" she dug into my pocket and grabbed lip rings "and these" she took off my hoodie. "Why did you have Pete's hoodie?" "cause she got cold" "oh" Patrick looked at me "what did you get Pete" "few goodies for me and sis" Amanda smiled at me "aww thanks" she hugged me as I handed her a Gir, Fall Out Boy, and My Chemical Romance hoodie. "Thanks" I smiled as I threw a hoodie at Patrick "aww thanks" he looked at me funny "my own brand of hoodie?" I walked over and sat on his lap and put my mouth against his ear "I don't wanna lose your sexy ass anywhere" he giggled as I kissed his ear. "Ok you two need time alone" Amanda zipped up her gir hoodie and headed towards the door "no, no, no, you dont have to leave, Pete has to wait" Patrick shot me a dirty look and pushes me off his lap "hey!" I rubbed the back of my head, they were both laughing. "Hey I'll push you two together" Amanda stopped laughing and cocked her head "huh?" "you know, were one grabs the others head and smashes them together" "Oh, na, I'm set thank you" Patrick slowly stopped laughing and looked at his buzzing cellphone, It was Frankie. "Yea dude?" Frankie's mumble sounded panicy, or overy excited. "Yea I'll send her off, she'll be there in a bit" Patrick looked at the door and Amanda was gone. That was fast.

Amanda's P.O.V

Fuck, fuck, fuck! I was running down the street like a maniac to my house. I opened to door and rushed to our room. Where Frankie was wide eyed, that whole 'I-just-woke-up face', "what is it Frankie!?" I sounded weird but I didn't know if it was something good or bad so, I can't say anything really. "I woke up, went to get Ryan up to get reay and...and...him...Mikey...naked" He twitched a bit "Ok I got the point" I watched Ryan come in scratching the back of his head with Mikey behind him "hiya guys, you sccared Frankie" we all looked at the twitching Frank and looked back at eachother "so, heard you two had fun this morning" Mikey blushed and sorta hid himself behind Ryan who nodded "yea" "well, at least you're honest and quite, but, Frankie is forever sccared." I giggled a bit as Ryan grabbed his duffle bag and looked out the window to see Andy Sixx's car. "Bye Mikey" he hugged Mikey "bye Ry, see ya in a week" they kissed and Ryan left. Mikey watched him get into the car and Andy drove off. "Well, Mikes, wait downstairs, I'm going to talk to Frank" he nodded and left with shutting the door behind him. "Frankie" I shook him a bit, he shook his head. "Where are the lovers?" He looked around a bit "Ryan left and Mikey is downstairs" "oh" I sat next to Frankie on the bed. We had weird conversations.