Bad idea

TopBrian
BottomEvan
>>Because we need more Terrornoss (;

Also, please vote ): I need to know if anyone still likes these. Thanks.

..

"You know what your problem is??"

His name is Brian.

"You trick people into thinking that you care,"

26 years old.

"But you don't.. You don't care about anything. Selfish."

..

"How's Med school going?"

His name is Evan.

"Could you please take this seriously?"

22 years old.

"Music careers lead to drugs and alcohol, just go back to study medicine."

..

Their eyes had met a few times throughout the night. Evan's coy smile sent red flags to Brian's present state of mind but he smirked right back. He had no doubts about bringing the dark haired Asian back to his place, it was only a matter of getting him away from his friends.

The next time their eyes met, Brian winked. The simple gesture made Evan bite his bottom lip and look away bashfully. He couldn't handle Brian's bold stare, there was a predatorial look behind those pretty blues. Again their eyes met and Brian gestured towards the stools at the bar with a firm nod.

Evan looked away as he felt anxiety creep up, he hadn't planned for something like this to happen. He gazed at his friends as they talked and watched the game on the wall-mounted flatscreen, no one could see his flushed cheeks and he was thankful.

"You should go over there," Brock muttered beside him, a knowing smile on his lips.

Evan looked up in surprise, his eyes following Brock's gaze until they met with those hungry blues. Brock saw the lust dripping from Brian's crystal pools, he swore that if Evan didnt go over there he sure ass hell would. Evan grinned sheepishly at his closest friend. Brock chuckled and shoved the Asian playfully, mouthing the words 'have fun' as Evan walked away.

"Alright fuckers, Im gonna go get some ass." Brian chugged the drink in his hand as he turned to his friends.

Tyler was the first to laugh at the sudden statement, "hell yeah! get 'er, tiger."

His eyes locked onto Evan's as he took the barstool next to him, "hey there."

"Hey," Evan playfully purrs out. The accent took him by surprise but he wasn't complaining.

"Fun night?" Brian asks, motioning to Evan's friends who -apart from Brock- still hadn't noticed he was gone.

Evan rolled his eyes and smiled, "they mean well..."

Brian hummed immediately noticing the pain hidden behind the melted chocolate in his eyes. "What's your poison?" Brian asked as he flagged down the bartender.

Evan smirked with a playful gleam in his eyes, "couple of shots of tequila should get this party started."

Brian's smile became mischevious, "Oh, I like you."

-

Their hands and lips were too busy trying to get more of each other that Brian kicked the door closed behind them. He had been so touch-starved that Evan's roaming hands had him painfully hard behind his dark skinny jeans.

Evan's breath hitched when Brian's lips left his and instead pursued the sensitive skin of his neck. The fluttering feeling began deep in his gut and it made him weak in the knees.