Sweethearts

April fools!

hA

GOTTEEEEEEM

Jk, no I'm not that cold hearted. Especially after having accidentally posted this twice. I'm sorry to those who I disappointed these past few days xD I wish Wattpad would at least ask you again to make sure you want to post the chapter bc heCK. Accidentally posting twice is too much.

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to all the casualties I caused to those people who kept getting heart attacks everytime I accidentally posted this chapter.

TopTyler
BottomEvan

Where Jonathan takes a stressed Wildcat to have some fun and they end up at a strip club where Tyler's stress is taken care of by Jon's favorite toy.

I hope it was worth the wait.

~

Tyler huffed out the air from his lungs and watched it rise and dissipate into the cold night. He wasn't in the mood to be moving around and hearing the chatter of people and roaring of engines. He just wanted to be alone.

"Lighten up, horse face," chirped Jonathan who walked right beside his friend.

Tyler chuckled and rolled his eyes, "I'm pretty sure you're supposed to say 'long face', as in, 'why the long face?' "

It was Jonathan's turn to huff and pout, "you understood me, right?"

"I guess."

"Alright, so shut the fuck up."

Tyler chuckled and shrugged, his ocean eyed friend smiling in triumph for having managed to make him laugh.

The walk was silent afterwards, but Jonathan felt Tyler much more relaxed about it so the air was easier to take in.

Eventually, a bright neon sign lit up the sidewalk. Tyler turned upwards to read the sign and realized immediately that his friend had dragged him to a strip club.

"Sweethearts"

Tyler glared at Jonathan, his hands in his pockets clenched as he turned right back around and began to walk away.

"Ty, wait!"

Tyler's jaw clenched in anger but he still waited for his friend to catch up.

"Tyler, I know you're still not over what happened with you and her but I'm tired of seeing you sink deeper into depression."

Tyler looked away from Jonathan as he stood beside him, "I don't need help, especially not one from a slut with STD's."

Jonathan snorted and shook his head, "there's a difference between stripper and prostitute, whatever the case, my favorite toy is clean anyways so you don't have to worry about catching anything."

Tyler raised a brow as he looked at Jon, "so you brought me to fuck a stripper? I thought they were different?"

"They are," Jonathan shrugged, "but this little eye candy loves me too much to let me leave without having a piece."

Tyler rolled his eyes and shrugged, hands still in his pockets, "so you're going to make me watch you fuck a chick?"

Jonathan laughed and shook his head before pushing Tyler along and into the club. Immediately they were greeted by the smell of perfume and liquor, their ears had to adjust to the music which became tolerable eventually and their eyes also adjusted to the dim pink lighting of the club.