A Wolf's prey

Sorry it's late and bad

WerewolfxEvan

-

Evan panted heavily to the point of growing dizzy and having to stop because of it. He was running like his life depended on it. And it did.

Gotta keep moving.

He was hunched over, hands on his trembling knees. He was far too tired to continue, his legs were numb with a fire from the overuse. But the desire to stay alive made him straighten up and force his legs to get him further away.

He could hear it, it was too close for comfort. Thankfully, when Evan came across the beast, it had a recent wound from a bear trap proving to have slowed it down in its chase after the Asian boy.

In his haste to put more distance between himself and the growling creature, Evan hadn't known about the sudden dip behind the bushes he ran through. He tumbled down the small hill and landed on his stomach.

He coughed and gasped, trying to regain the air he'd lost in the fall. "Fuck!" He whimpered, unable to get up due to his blurring vision and numb legs.

A menacing growl from behind him made his body tingle with horror. Evan didn't even want to turn around, he was terrified of seeing the beast. Just the thought of it sinking it's canines into his flesh made Evan start sobbing silently. He was dead.

His salty tears fell on the grass beneath him as he waited for something to happen but he never felt the sharp pain of teeth. Evan peeked over his shoulder as slow as he could, hoping not to alarm the creature.

A creature resembling a werewolf with navy, almost black, fur and a pair of intense silver eyes stared at Evan. It sniffed the air around itself until it's eyes trained on the boy. The creature sniffed the ground as it approached Evan cautiously, eventually letting its wet nose to drag up Evan's legs, taking in his scent. It paused at Evan's ass and let out a whine followed by a grunt, with its front teeth it gently nibbled and pulled at the fabric of Evan's pants.

What the hell is going on!?

Evan panicked a bit more as it whined but kept sniffing further up. Using its snout, the creature lifted Evan's shirt further up his back, Evan couldn't stop trembling and gasping from the wet nose trailing up his back. It kept sniffing Evan until it came to stop at his neck, almost taken aback from the wonderful scent.

Evan let a gasp escape his lips when the creature fully mounted him, it bit and pulled on the fabric of Evan's pants until they tore and Evan was left bare from the waist down.

"W-wait!" Evan thrashed and squirmed in the creature's hold once he'd caught on to what was going on.

Its snout made its way back down to Evan's ass and the boy froze, hoping that the wolf-like creature wasnt thinking what he was thinking. But alas, Evan felt the burning hot muscle glide smoothly around the puckered entrance.

"Oh fuck!" Evan gasped and took fist-fulls of dirt and grass from the intense feeling of a tongue penetrating him.

He groaned and grunted, biting into his arm as well to keep himself from moaning. The creature was moving it's tongue so hard and sharp in and out of the boy.

Fuck! Can't believe I'm about to cum from this!

Evan's eyes rolled back and he pushed his ass further into the moving tongue. Pleased by Evan's actions, it kept at it until the boy's sounds of pleasure reached their highest pitch.

"Fuck!"

Strings of semen stained the earth beneath Evan and he couldn't even bother to feel ashamed for reaching his edge by such means. His head was clouded with an intense high that told him he needed more of whatever just happened.