5.

Rocco and I lie beside each other, staring up at the ceiling fan as it twirls around, hypnotizing both of us.

I breathe in and out and listen to the sound of Rocco panting beside me. After a few seconds, I regain enough strength and ability to turn my head to face him.

As soon as we lock eyes, we both get this exceptionally cheesy look on our faces and I'm the first to spout into a fit of giggles.

"You, my dear, are fucking amazing," he sings and holds his arms up to the sky which makes me laugh even harder.

I turn around and face him completely, laying on my side. "I have a confession to make."

I prop my elbow up and cradle my head in my left hand.

Rocco raises his eyebrows. "Yeah? What is it."

I bite my lip and look down at his ripped, incredible body still glistening with the sweat of our passionate lovemaking.

"I don't want to say," I shake my head and giggle.

"Oh, come on, you have to tell me now," he playfully nudges me. "That's the rule."

"What rule?" I ask and place my hand on his abs.

"You know," he waves his hands as if I'm supposed to just guess. "The rule. You say you have a confession to make. Well, out with it already!"

He leans close to me and kisses my neck, sending chill bumps of pleasure up my spine.

"Well, this is not the first time one of my orgasms is because of you," I say, and we exchange a look that makes my bones melt.

"What are you saying?" His mouth spreads into a delicious grin. He knows exactly what I'm talking about, but I know he wants me to go ahead and say the words.

"You know," I mutter. "I sometimes get off by picturing you. Now it's actually...fucking real," I say and look up at him.

His eyes cloud with lust and blazing hot desire once again. I instinctively glance down and notice that his cock is growing hard again too. I'm turning him on by telling him I fuck myself to his image. He must have the libido of a porn star.

"So, do you picture me going down on you?" He whispers and slides closer to me, beginning to rub my hips.

"Sometimes," I say softly and feel the heat between us growing so hot that the way he touches me nearly scalds my skin.

"I can make every fucking fantasy you ever have come true," he breathes into my neck, and I believe him because I'm living it in the fantastic present.

"Your cock is so fucking huge," I lick my lips and stare at how enormous he is, rubbing against my thigh.

"I can fill you up again, sexy girl if you want me to," he groans and kisses me.

"I love how you ask first," I note. "Of course, I want you to fuck me again," I moan with desperation.

"I'm a gentleman contrary to popular opinion," he jokes and climbs on top of me, spreading my legs. "I can kick it up a notch though," he says and holds me tightly, letting me know he likes to be in control too.

"I'm going to make that wild dream come true, naughty girl," he crones as he presses his face between my legs.

First, though, he teases me by gently grazing his fingertips against my inner thighs, slowly dragging them up and down so that he's driving me wild from the suspense of the moment.

I moan and writhe around in the sheets, digging my nails into the covers and balling them up in my fists as he continues to sexually torment me.

"What's wrong with you, pretty girl?" Rocco grins slyly.