YES MR. YAW

JOEY’S POV

*BZZZZZZ BZZZZ BZZZZZZ

Joey: ughh...

Another day of boring school. Just two more months and I’ll be out of here.  This is my second year in grade 12, because of the whole “Special Ed.” thing. I’m the oldest out of all my classmates, and I just hate them all. Well, except for my best friend Brittany. Everyone else practically annoys the hell out of me. I’ve been living by myself for almost a year now. I moved out of my parents’ house when I found out that I didn’t pass grade 12. Something just snapped, and I guess I’m done being treated like a child. I have a part time job over at Starbucks and a cute little flat all to myself. I like it this way.

I struggle to get out of bed and get ready. I looked at my school uniform in disgust. A navy blue blazer, a white school button down with our school’s crest on it, and black dress pants. I hate uniforms; I’d be much more comfortable learning if I was allowed to wear shorts and a tank top. I got dressed, fixed my hair, and went downstairs to eat my breakfast. After I finished, I grabbed the keys to my car and headed out to school.  The school day started out as usual, a bunch of younger grades drooling over me. Brittany always said that I looked good in uniform but what the hell does she know? I need that type of feedback from a person who’s actually attracted to me. I need to hear that from a man. Yes. I am gay. Deal the fuck with it. The day seemed to drag on and on and I just wanted it to end. Finally, I got to a class that I particularly liked: Dance. What do you expect from a flaming closeted homosexual? My class was a mix of girls and guys because there were only about 4 guys who wanted to take dance. I’m pretty sure the other 3 only wanted to join because they think it’ll help them get girls. I, on the other hand, joined because Brittany asked me to. At first I wasn’t sure about it, but I grew to like it, a lot. We usually have Mrs. Ginsen, but today when I walked in I saw a different teacher. All the girls were drooling over him. I went over to Brittany after I got changed.

Joey: Who’s that?

Brittany: We have him as a sub just for today I think. Mrs. Ginsen is sick.

I looked at the guy. He was fairly young to be a teacher, maybe only in his early mid-twenties or so. He was built. His arms were so huge you wouldn’t even believe it! I want him. I was so focused on his body, that I wasn’t able to notice his face. He’d been looking down at papers since I got in. then finally he looks up and I was in awe.

Shane: Hello class! My name is Mr. Yaw and I will be your sub for the day. Now your teacher did leave me instructions for the new dance that you’re learning and we will get straight to that once I take attendance.

When he first looked up, he looked a little freaked out at all of the girls who were drooling over him.  Maybe he’s gay too? A guy can dream, cant he? He had the most beautiful blue eyes and sexy hair. He was pale, but only to the point where it made his skin look delicate and soft. He began calling out people’s name and giving them a sweet smile. Each girl squealed when he got to them. Then, he called my name.

Shane: Joey.

Joey: Present.

He looked at me. But he didn’t smile like he did for the other girls. He paused for a moment and just looked at me.  As if he’s never seen anyone like me ever, he just stood there with his lips parted. We stared at each other long enough for it to become awkward for the rest of the class.

Girl: ahem!

Shane: Oh! Uhh, yeah so can someone hand this paper over to the office then?

Brittany: Sir, you haven’t called half the class yet.

Shane: Right.

He looked flustered but still continued with the attendance. One and a while I would see him look over to me and we would turn back and look at the paper he was holding. After the attendance was finished, we continued on with the lesson. He was an impressive dancer. I was barely able to focus on my own routine while he tried to teach the other guys the dance. Obviously none of them understood what he was doing, they never paid attention in class. He looked over to me and saw that I was doing well, and called me over.