Tease

Shane’s POV

Shane: Okay guys but just don’t work too hard!

I walked up closer to him; he was practically frozen. I came closer to his ear and whispered to him.

Shane: or at least, don’t get too hard. Try and save that for tomorrow.

I heard a loud gulp as he rushed up the stairs, catching up with my sister. I laughed to myself trying to not make a noise. It never gets old to tease that boy.

Ok a little explanation: a few weeks ago, Joey, one of my sister’s friends got transferred to my grade 12 health class. I’m the youngest teacher in the school, only 20 years old, so they thought I could teach the class without making everyone uncomfortable. I graduated at the age of 16 thanks to extra credit and – well I’m a genius.

Joey was nice, he always ask for help when he needed it, he never disrespected me, and he followed all the rules. Still though, out of all the guys in my class, he stood out. He always looked at me different and he seemed pretty uncomfortable during these last few days since it was sex Ed week. Since this is a senior’s class, I cover different types of sex between all sexualities. We didn’t spend much time on sex between heterosexual people since they were mostly thought that in the freshman health class so yesterday, today and tomorrow covers gay sex. Well, yesterday Joey looked extremely uncomfortable. I mean, the rest of the guys were too but his type of uncomfortable was different from the rest; although I didn’t pay much attention to him. That same day he came over to have a study session with my sister Lisa. I tried saying hi to him but he seemed distant and sorta shy so I let it slide. As I was going to my room I overheard the conversation Lisa was having with Joey. Lisa sounded completely grossed out while Joey talked about a teacher that he had a crush on. He was talking about how pale and soft his skin looked. Then he talked about how cute his hair was and how buff he looked. I knew that Joey was gay, but I never knew that he liked someone from our school, let alone a teacher.

So today while we continued with our class, I saw the same look lingering on Joey’s face. Out of all of the guys in the class he should be the one most comfortable about this subject. So I decided to talk to him about it after class ended. When the bell rung I noticed Joey packing up his things in a rush and stuffing everything in his bag. I called him over to talk to him but he seemed hesitant. He walked towards me with his bag in front of him while we talked. I asked him what was wrong but he said he was fine. I referred to the nervous look on his face but he insisted on changing the topic. He gripped his bag tighter- and then I realized something. I distracted him for a moment and then slapped the bag to the ground. My assumption was right- Joey was hard and I was the teacher he had a crush on. I tried not to laugh at him but failed. He tried to explain but I brushed it off, saying that it was normal and that he shouldn’t be worried. While saying it, I placed my hand on his shoulder and lightly massaged it- just to see his reaction. He let out a stifled moan but still a moan nonetheless, which caused a cheeky smile on my face that would not go away. He rushed out my room and I continued laughing to myself. He’s lucky this was last period so he didn’t have to walk around school with a hard-on.

So tonight he came back to study again with Lisa and I couldn’t help but tease him. We were only two years apart after all. All through dinner I sat across from him and slid my foot up and down his leg and sometimes lightly grazing his crotch. It was hilarious seeing him stutter while he spoke in attempts to hide his moans. Lisa thought he was constipated which made me laugh even more. After dinner, they dismissed themselves to Lisa’s room while I sat here trying to think of ways to have fun with Joey in class tomorrow.

-The Next Day-

I stood by the door while everyone filed in and sat down. Joey wasn’t here today. I closed the door and turned around to walk to my desk but I was stopped by a loud knock from the door. I looked out the door window to see Joey who was panting and sweaty. He was obviously running to class. Alright then better start with my plans.