Excuse Me?

Contains swearing♣  

Juleka looked at the
slightly older girl surprised and heavily embarrassed. "Shit did I do anything else embarrassing?" Rose thought for a second; "No, but I remember lots of kisses and cuddles." Juleka choked on her muffin slightly.

   "What?" She got the bite down and finish the word. "You wouldn't let me go until I said that I loved you; when I did you kissed and cuddled me until I fell asleep."

    "Well damn..." The two ate their food and left the bakery holding hands. Before they could get too far a scream was heard from across the street.

    They started running towards an alley. "Rose!" Juleka's hand slipped from Rose's as Ladybug tried pushing them away. Rose was hit by a car that was thrown from the victim.

    Juleka could hear a mumbled ladybug yelling her name, but her focus was on Rose. Her bright blue eyes.we're closing as a puddle of blood surrounded Rose's pale body.

    "Hang on don't give up." Rose blinded her eyes as the lucky charm had fixed the buildings, walls, cars but Rose was still bloody.

    Juleka was crying as the ambulance arrived. She pleaded the people in the ambulance to let her go with. "I'm sorry ma'am only immediate family." With that the doors we're slammed and it sped off leaving a heart broken Juleka in tears.

Sup hoes. Super short and sad, but same. I wasn't planning on it going this way,but I got the idea. Enjoy loves!
Words: 251