장-0.7

Please don't say anything
Reach my hand out to cover the mouth
But in the end, spring will come someday
The ice will melt and flow away

-Singularity,BTS

█████████████████

Taehyung PoV🐯

I wait for Jungkook out from the bathroom.Without thinking I strip my cloth and put a towel at my chest.

Then I think what should I do with him in the future

I want to have a child with him and marry him.No it will not happen.He did not confess to me neither.So No,Not yet.

I then watch the full moon.What a beautiful moon.But then suddenly someome grab me by my waist from the back.Back hugging me.

Kookie is hugging me.But then I realised Im only in a towel!!I turn around and ask him to let me go.He just give me his smirk.

Fuck Me!!And I swear I will pull that smirk from his face!Damn!

(A/n Jungkook will)

I blush and said

TH:Koo-Kie,let me go~Im on-only in a to-towel~

JK:I dont want let you go.I want to look at you like this.You're so sexy~

I blush even more and push him aside and run into the bathroom.

After about 15 minute shower,I came out from the bathroom.I put my outfit which is white fila t-shirt with blue thight jeans.Then I grab my fila sneakers and wear it.

And Jungkook wearing a simple and casual outfit yet he look so handsome and fucking attractive with that look of his!

(A/n sorry it cant apeared at Chaper 6)

Why was he wearing a mask??

TH:Kookie why are you wearing a mask??Are you sick?If then we can just cancle-

JK:No-Baby I-Im wearing this just for fun baby.

TH:Ouh okie then.*smile*

JK:By the way you look preety baby.*kiss Taehyung forehead*

TH:Kamsahae Kookie~And you look handsome too~*kiss Jungkook cheek*