장-1.0

Take my ay ay hand, don't let go
Lie ay ay in this maze
My ay ay never lose me
In love maze
Take my ay ay hand, don't let go
My ay ay come closer
My ay ay never go away
In love maze

-Love Maze,BTS

█████████████████

Taehyung PoV🐯

Well we already reach to the mall after sitting in the car like a damn minute.Jungkook at the back sitting like a kid is being scold by his mother.I giggle.

How come a really aggresive and manly man can look cute??Just by me asking him sit on the back??

Then we arrived at the mall and go to Hobi shop.I call him while waving.

TH:Hobi hyung!!

HS:Tae!!!

I hug him happily and he hug me back.On the other hand Jungkook look jealous and poked his inner cheek with his sinful toungeu.

(A/n:I had too)

I break the hug and do what supposed I do before the bunny get really angry.

TH:Hobi I need a phone for my boyfriend!

HS:Since when Kim Taehyung turn out to be a sinful person huh?? *smirking*

TH:Shut up hyung!Just give me the goddamn phone! *rolled his eyes + blushing*

HS:Well how about Iphone 11?

TH:Well how much was it??

HS:760000 Won well I can give you a cheaper than this,well how about 689000 Won??

TH:Well Jungkookie?? *looking at Jungkook innocently*

JK:Okay and give me the phone 2.*Look at Taehyung and smile then at Hoseok*

TH:The other for who??

JK:For you since I crack your phone and almost you can't call person just now.*chuckle*

JM:Ouh well give me also 2 of that set Hobi! *look at Hoseok*

HS:Well sure Jimin if that was not mistaken,Jimin isnt it??.

JM:Well it was Jimin.*smile proudly*

HS:Well please wait a second.

Hobi take 4 set of phone and do the process to it.I look at Hobi wrist and look it carefully to Hobi wrist.

TH:Hyung!Since when you have that tattoo??

HS:Oh I do it a month ago.It write Boys Meet Evil which mean something that we need to discover for it.

JM:It look nice on you.Well I do have on my chest.It was Serendipity

JK:Well I got mine on my neck.It was Euphoria.

TH:Im not gonna say this but im not doing a tattoo on my shoulder it was a symbol for something I didnt even knew.It called Singularity.

JK:But why I didnt realize that you have it?

TH:I dont know about you either!

JK:Well we need to figure out about it dont we??Btw Hobi what is your real name??

HS:Well my name is Hoseok,Jung Hoseok but people love to call me Hobi for some reason.Well this kid...*point to Taehyung* the only person call me Hoseok but if you guys want to call me Hoseok well just call me that.