Where are we going?

Abby's P.O.V

we started to leave to Connors house. I was so excited to see him because I haven't seen him for almost 3 years. I was always wondering if he looked any different than last time. maybe he looked better. what am I thinking we are friends and if we EVER became boyfriend and girlfriend, well let's just say that it might mess up our friend ship. Like I would always be asking, "Are we ever gonna be friends again?" if we ever broke up. But anyway josh called to go and pick him up so I did as told.

Emily's P.O.V

So I was taking a ride with Abby, josh, and Alexis and we were going to see Connor. We are like the best of friends but I love him. not like the friend ship way but the girlfriend, boyfriend way. I don't even know, I don't even know. I was Actually excited to see him. like I haven't seen him in like 2 or 3 yeast or something like that.

~authors note~

Hey guys! it's me Alexis your author and so I am very sorry for this short chapter and I don't know what to write for my next chapter do comment ideas Please and thank you! Vote!!!! thank you soooooo much for reading this book and please tell all your friends that have a wattpad to read this book please and thank you! I will try and update 2 chapters today for you all! well until next time!!! byyeee!!!!