Great to be(part2)

Alexis's P.O.V

"we are going..." I paused because I knew it would get Connor excited. and he did get excited.

He was bouncing up and down on his chair.

"Come I tell me tell me. where are we going?" Connor said

"We are going... on...a...date!!!" I said. as I said it I tilted my head a little bit.

"Yea,yea,yea,yayayayayayayayayayayaya!!!" Connor said jumping from clutch to clutch and then darting upstairs and jumping on my bed and then running out of my room and into his room and then started to jump on his bead.

"Noooooo" I said

"What?" Connor said as he stopped jumping and tilted his head at me in concern

"I just made that bed!" I said to him. Getting playfully mad.

"Oh..." Connor said. Then continued jumping on his bead.

"Wow! you can't just get enough of jumping in that bed can you?" I said to Connor.

"Nope!" Connor said, popping out the p.

"Okay well you better start getting ready. We will be leaving soon." I told Connor walking out if his room and into mine.

"Okay" I hear Connor shout through the walls.

--------------

~authors note~

Hey guys. Right now it is 12:21 am and I am so god damn bored right now. I am just sitting at the fire writing this and I'm sweating my ass off but if I move away from the fire I will get super duper cold. My mom was blowing off fire works earlier and they were cool and loud. okay well that was the second part I promised to the chapter before. Until next time. bye!