How will i do it?

Alexis's P.O.V

"so how will I find love? everyone I liked I had my friend Abby ask out for me but every time, they said no! they told Abby that they thought that I was weird, ugly, unfunny, and a whole bunch of other stuff that made me feel bad. how. just how will I find that one keeper?"

I called Abby and I asked what I should do. " We'll i love giving makeovers to all of my siblings. Even my brother. Maybe I could give u one and u will look fabtastic![combination of fabulous and fantastic]"

(End of convo)

~10 minutes later~

So I heard the doorbell ring. I went to go open it and there she was, acting all perky as always, Abby! she brought her makeup, hair curler & straightener, hair products, hair dye, and other stuff like that.

"So let's get started!" Abby said smiling really big and throwing her hands filled with bags and boxes up in the air!

~authors note~

Hey it's Alexis the author here! I am so so so so so sorry that this chapter is so short. I am really busy today so I am only gonna write a small chapter so I don't have to re-read this chapter over again and then figure out what to write the next day. the next chapter, which will be called, "The Make Over(chapter 2)" will be updated tomorrow. I will always try to publish at least two chapters every day if not, then one chapter a day! until next time! byyeeee!