The make over

Abby's P.O.V

so I started to do Alexis's hair. I am dying her hair black! her normal hair color is blonde and I remember her saying that she has always wanted black hair and that her hair color didn't look good on her head.

"Is this black?" Alexis asked.

Just to be clear I never really told her what color it was I just started putting it in her hair.

"It is black. like u have always wanted!" I replied. I looked in the mirror and I see Alexis smiling. I'm thinking she was because she has always wanted black hair and she will finally get it.

~5 minutes later~

I was done putting the dye in her hair. Just then Emily walked in!

"What's up?" Emily asked

"Nothin much. Just getting a make over!" Alexis replied acting all grown up now.

EMILYS P.O.V

"Nothin much. Just getting a make over!" Alexis replied

Make over? what could that be for? ooooh. she wanted to look prettier!

Abby's P.O.V

so Alexis took the shower and when she came out, I must say, she was looking better already.

After I dyed her hair and she blow dried it, I straightened her hair because her hair gets really thick. After I straightened it, I curled it because if I just curled it, the curls wouldn't come out as good.

So her hair is done now for the make up!

"Are you ready?" I asked

"I'm scared... please don't mess my make up up." Alexis said getting really nervous.

~authors note~

Hey it's me Alexis the author here and I am sorry this chapter is so long. I was gonna add the make up part in it but I don't want this chapter to be too long but I think this is okay. my next chapter will be called "The Make Up!!!(chapter 3)" I will publish it tomorrow because I was busy today trying to find a dress for my moms wedding in July but tomorrow I will try and post two chapters so love ya and until next time! byyeee!