Great to be

Connors P.O.V

so I think that Alexis looked great even without her makeup. I was wondering why she wanted to get it done again.

I know Alexis is great flu to be with me but... I wanted to go on a date with her earlier. She never talked to me the hole rest of the day.

~the next day~

But as soon as the next morning came... all of that changed.

Alexis's P.OV

I wake up. I go to Connors room to visit him. he was still sleeping. I jump in his bed and snuggle with him. he is such a good snuggle budy.

"Connor" I whisper into his ear.

"Connor" I say a little louder but still in his ear whispering a little

"Connor!" I say even louder into his ear. I lost my whisper voice

"Connor" I say even louder then before. Still no answer. now I was getting worried.

Time to get loud...

"CONNOR!" I screamed. still no answer. OMG what is happening to him. I started to cry a little. Well, I felt tears finding their way into my eye. then I felt one toll down my cheek. I tried one more time...

"CONNOR FRANTA! WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I screamed and shook him as hard as I could. Connor pops up. I felt relief.

"I'm up, I'm up! geez." Connor said yawning and rubbing his eyes. "what's the big rush anyway?" he then asked

"Well. we are going..." I paused. I knew it would get connor excited.

---------------------

~authors note~

Hey guys. it's Alexis and so yea. cliff hanger... I will publish the chapter that goes along with this one when I finish it. Just so you know, I am at camp right now as I'm writing this. It is only Monday and I will publish all the chapters I'm going to write this week on Friday. Do until next time.Byyeeee!!