Sorry

Emily's P.O.V

so I really am sorry about what I said. I didn't mean to hurt Alexis's feelings. I didn't even mean to say it. It just came out like that. she won't talk to me or even look at me. I know she said that we were good before but I think she just wanted Connor to be happy.

"Alexis. I am TRUELY sorry. I didn't want or mean it to come out of my talking home that way." I said to Alexis. Even though I knew that she wasn't listening to one word I said. "I am sorry!"

You could tell. I was getting mad. I tried to go turn alexis around but as soon as I touched her. She sniffled.

"*sniffled again* I know you are sorry but-" alexis said but I cut her off.

"Why are you crying?" I said trying to change the subject.

"No reason." Alexis immediately stopped sniffling and walked inside the house.

I walked inside as well. I turn to listen better so maybe I can find out we're she is.

*sniffle*

I walked upstairs. I see her in the bath room looking in the mirror. now I know why she was crying. all her makeup is dripping. Like badly.

"Help! please." alexis said

I had to help her. I knew that there really was no reason to help her but she thinks that without makeup, she won't be the same.

"Thank you so muck Emily!" Alexis said in relief.

She ran up to me and hugged me.

"Friends for ever and always?" I asked her as she held on to me.

"Sisters by chance friends by choice!" Alexis said!

And we all lived happily again.
--------------------------
~authors note~
Hey it's me Alexis your author and I really liked this chapter because me and my friend Emily were in a big fight and she wouldn't talk to me or look at me. I wanted to be her friend again but she said that if I want to be friends with her again then I have to make something for her that would mean something to her. So I did. and on the thing that I made her it said, "sisters by chance friends by choice" and we were friends again. I'm sorry about that ling story I just told you but anyways I will update another chapter today and maybe if I want to a 3rd one as well. vote. comment. until next time. Byyeee!!!!!