Chapter Tweny-Four

--------A few months later------

Nash's Pov

"You should wear that green shirt I bought you, they make your eyes look really sexy," I grab out a dark blue shirt and put it on.

"It does, doesn't it?" Dylan replies over the phone, and I can hear a smile in his voice.

Dylan and I had become really good friends. We weren't together, I mean we kissed and held hands did relationship stuff, but I never referred to him as my boyfriend and neither did he.

I wasn't exactly sure what we were, but I didn't want to put a label on it.

"I'll pick you up in ten, ok?" Dylan asks.

"Yeah, that's fine. Bye"

"Bye."

I hung up, then grabbed some skinny jeans. We were going to the Fourth Of July Fair, and I wanted to look nice. After fixing my hair and brushing my teeth, I went downstairs and watched tv. A few minutes later my doorbell rang. I got up, opening the door and expecting to be greeted by Dylan.

My jaw dropped to the floor as I gazed at the brown eyed beauty in front of me.

"Shawn."

Matts Pov.

"I don't even know why I'm going," I complain to Mom,"Nash doesn't even want me there."

We were currently packing to go to North Carolina. For once, Mom actually had a holiday off, and decided we were going to go stay in a cabin there.

"Of course he wants you there," she says as she takes out my messy clothes in my suitcase and starts folding them,"Youre his best friend."

"Mom I told you we arent any more. He hates me!" I whine, flopping on my bed.

"You still haven't told me why," she gives me a hard look, and I give her one right back.

"It's-,"

"Complicated yeah I know, I know," she cuts me off,"Just finish packing, we are gonna be leaving soon." Mom walks off to her own room, and I sink to the floor.

A few minutes later, I hear running up my stairs.

"Hey," Cameron gasps as he walks through the door, out of breath.

I nod, but don't say anything. He sits down next to me.

"What's wrong?"

I sigh,"I don't want to go."

"But Nash-"

"Nash doesn't want me there, he hates my guts!" I yell.

"Matt,"Cam takes my hand in his own,"you just need to explain to him what happened. You can even say it was all my fault."

I give a emotionless laugh,"But it's not, it all my fault."

"What is?" Carter asks, walking in with Shawn.

"Hey," My face brightens up just by the sound of his voice. I look up, and see him frowning at Cams and Is hand, and I quickly pull it away.

"I've missed you," I get up and hug him.

"I was just here ten minutes ago," he says, not even hugging me back.

I step away,"I still missed you."

"Sure you did," he says, walking out of the room.

I was just about to follow him when Mom walks in.

"Come on time to go!" she exclaims,"Matt get ur shit packed and into the SUV!"

I quickly shove the rest of the things in, and pull it ou my room. I was the last person to put my stuff in, so when I got in the car everybody was already in. Carter had gotten in the back with Shawn, leaving Cam and I in the second row. I frown, and climb in.