Chapter Twenty-Seven

Matt's Pov

I was wandering around, trying not to think about Carter. I had hurt him, me, no one else but me.

He's hurt, broken, all because of me.

I felt like I was falling,

F

A

L

L

I

N

G

Down

It wasn't a good feeling.

I wasn't sure when it had gotten dark, but I decided to head back towards the fair. I had gotten a few blocks from it, and made my way back by the lights shinning out on the Ferris Wheel.

I heard some yelling and looked over to see a buff looking guy arguing with another one. I knew I should have walked away, but I just didn't feel like it. I watched as the guy brought out a black shiney object. He pointed it at the other guy, and I realized it was a gun.

The guy not holding the gun ran off in my direction, and next thin I know I hear a loud bang.

Something hard hit my chest, and an awful noise left my mouth.

I felt my body drop, and everything turned black.

🐚

"WHAT THE HELL!" I shout as I feel something hard getting hit against my head.

I try to open my eyes, but they hurt way to much.

"GET OUT!" I heard a lady scream.

"I WOKE HIM UP! YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME!" I heard a guys voice shout.

"BY ALMOST KILLING HIM!" the lady screams again.

I finally get my eyes open, and see a nurse trying to push Nash out the door. He was holding a baseball bat.

"What are you doing?" I ask, and the nurse turns towards me.

"I'll go get the doctor!" she says,"You stay away from him!" she grabs the bat from Nash and hurries out the door.

"Did you really hit me with a baseball bat?" I ask.

"It woke you up, didn't it?" Nash asks.

"I guess. Wow I'm shocked I'm not dead from that bullet," I say.

Nash gives me a confused look,"What are you talking about Matt?"

"You know, that guy shot me at the fair, that's why I'm in the hospital."

"Matt," Nash grabs my hand,"You weren't shot. Your in the hospital from hitting your head, remember?"

"What?" I ask, bewildered. I looked at my chest, and didn't find any holes.

"You were trying to impress Shawn with some dancing at that Karaoke Place, and you fell off the stage and cracked open your head, remember?" Nash slowly asks.

The memories slowly flood back to me.

"So none of that happened," I whisper to myself.

All of it was just a hallucination from when I was in a coma....

"Nash, what day is it?" I ask.

"It's May 26," he says softly.

I take a deep breath, that means I've only been out for a few weeks, good not that long.

"2016" he adds.

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Hahah ok so yeah I was fucking with ya, that wasn't the last chapter 😂

I'm mean I know! But I've got so niches planned for this book, it's gonna be at least 50 chapters long.

Can't get rid of me that easy lol.

So yup it was all a dream

A

L

L

O

F

I

T

Just cuz I'm nice and I want Taylor and Nash's Fam back 😊

So hope you guys enjoyed my double update XD and tune in tomorrow to see how Matt reacts to everything!!

VOTE

COMMENT

Bye Bye Love you guys😍😍