Chapter 1: Karaoke

Eunha Pov:

"Ah, Eunbi. Our regular customer, what are you doing today??" Hoseok, the ticket seller would ask. I smiled.

"Just here to see people do Karaoke again," I said.

He nodded and gave me my ticket. I then entered the place and saw the people having fun. I just smiled and walked to where I always sit. I just went on Instagram while waiting for them to start.

"Hi. Can I sit here??" A girl asked.

 I looked up and saw her smiling at me with her hands up. She was really pretty... Why are you talking to a person like me???

I nodded shyly, snapping out of my thoughts

 "I see that you come here often. My name is Choi Yuna, but you can call me Yuju," she said as she stuck her hand out. I took her hand.

 "My name is Jung Eunbi. But you can call me Eunha." I said. We shook hands.

"That's funny. I have a friend with the exact same name with a different surname. Her name is Hwang Eunbi." she said. My eyes lit up.

"She will come later along with some other friends of mine," she said. 

"Um, when will that be exactly??" I asked her, hiding the excitement I had to see my old best friend.

 "In 30 minutes, but let's get to know each other," she said. 

"I already know about you. You're popular here especially since you sing here daily." I said. She chuckled. 

"But let's get to know each other more than that. Let's get to know each other like normal people," she said. I nodded and smiled.

~~~~

We spent the rest of the time getting to know each other. Turns out that she loves to sing, she can dance, is flexible, and likes to meet new people. She has a group of friends. They call themselves GFriend.  Different from me. I mean, I too like to sing. But I can't dance, I'm not flexible, I am too shy to get to know new people. The only time I met someone knew was when I met SinB and when I started to work as an intern at the hospital. I have no friends... well besides her and SinB. But I doubt that she remembers someone that was part of her dance team and childhood. 

"So since you're a few months older than me., do you want to be my unnie??" she said. I nodded. 

"I'd like that. You are a really nice person, and I would like to be friends with you. Especially you're unnie." I said.

 "Thank you!!" she yelled. She then hugged me. I hugged her back.