Chapter 4: Your voice...

~~~~ 3 months later ~~~~

Yerin Pov:

"Yerin noona," Kookie said. Yes, Kookie. Eunha was right. He is such a nice, sweet, fun, and adorable maknae. He doesn't deserve to have this stupid sickness that is getting worse day by day.

"Yeah," I asked him as I went to got sit next to him. He looked at me. 

"Where is Eunha?? You're both supposed to be here," he said. I smiled at how cute he was. A few days ago, he told me that he had a crush on Eunha. Oh, I have an idea...

"Awww... does Kookie miss his girlfriend??" I asked him in a high-pitched voice. He made a disgusted face.

"First of all. Your voice was horrible. Second of all, she's not my girlfriend." he said with a pout. I smiled and patted his shoulder.

"She will be, ok. It just takes time," I reassured him. He then sighed.

"How do you know??" he asked. I then sighed. 

"Because I know her better than you do," I said. He then nodded his head slowly. Where is Eunha?? She should be here by now. Does it take that long to bring food??

"Noona??" I then turned my head in his direction.

"Yes, Kookie." 

"Can you sing for me?? Eunha normally sings to help me calm down," he asked. I nodded. 

"You know, me, SinB, and Eunha do karaoke??" he looked shocked. 

"Really???" he asked amazed. 

"Yeah. But how about we start the singing??" I asked. He nodded eagerly and I started to sing a song by STAR called Cute.

"WOW!!! UNNIEE!! I heard your amazing voice from the hall." Eunha screamed as she came into the room. Kookie and I laughed. 

"Why did you take so long??" I asked her as I went to hug her. I then kissed her cheek and she laughed. 

"Sorry guys, the line was super long. I didn't know that so many people liked the food here," she said exhausted. She then set the food down for Jungkook and gave him a quick hug. 

Eunha Pov:

I set the tray on Jungkookie's tray and I gave him a quick hug. He kind of squeezed me into his arms but I didn't mind. I found it comfortable.

"Ok. So why was Unnie singing??" I asked. They then smiled at me. 

"Well I asked noona if she could sing for me like how you always do and she agreed. She then told me about how you BB and noona go do karaoke so then she started to sing," he said. I smiled at how cute he was.

"And he wants to know if you could sing something," Unnie added. I started to think. 

"Ok." I then started to sing.

Jungkook Pov:

Her voice was so clear and soft. I felt like I was falling asleep but I can't something tells me the I should stay awake. When she finished, noona and I started clapping. Eunha just laughed and it felt like music to my ears. Why can't you feel the same way??