Chapter 2: Work

Eunha's Pov:

Briinnnngggggg... briinnngggg

I groaned as I turned off my alarm. I looked at the time 6 AM. I groaned and got up. 

"WHY DOES WORK HAVE TO START SO EARLY?!!!" I yelled at no one, aka wall. I then went to my bathroom and turned on the water. I reached my arm out to touch it. Yikes!! It's freezing cold. While the water was warming up, I grabbed everything that I was going to need. I then closed the door to my bathroom and reached my arm into the water. It felt nice and warm. I smiled to myself and then started to undress. I then entered the shower and quickly washed my body. I saw that my legs started to need a shaving so I grabbed my razor and quickly started to shave my legs.I grabbed my passionfruit scented body wash and washed my body. I then washed my hair with my vanilla scented shampoo, I then rinsed out the shampoo. I then applied my vanilla scented conditioner and brush all of my tangles out. I rinsed out the conditioner and got out the shower. I then dressed up in comfortable clothes.

I then blow-dried my hair and put it up in a high ponytail

I then blow-dried my hair and put it up in a high ponytail. I looked at the time, 6:30. I then quickly grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet and rushed out the door. I then got inside my car. *sighs* I then picked up my phone quickly and called BB.

SinB: Hello?

Me: Hey, it's Eunha. I just wanted to let you know that i'm on my way to pick you and Yerin unnie up so that you can talk to my manager. 

SinB: Oh ok. We're both ready. Do you have our address??

Me: Yeah. 

SinB: Ok. We'll be waiting. 

I then hung up and started my car. I turned on the radio and started to drive. 

~~~~~

I reached SinB's home and I sent her a text. 

Me: Hey, I'm here.

SinB: Ok. We're coming. 

I closed my phone and put it in the little compartment. I then saw them come out of their home as happy as they can be. Why can't I be that happy?? I heard my favorite song Time Lapse, by Taeyeon on and I turned up the volume. They entered the car and BB sat in the passenger seat beside me and gave me a quick hug. I smiled. 

"Who's ready to get a job??" I said. 

"ME!!!" SinB and Yerin unnie yelled. I laughed. I then started to drive there.

~~~~~

We were driving when I realized something... I FORGOT MY UNIFORM!!!

"Umm guys. We're gonna have to do a quick stop at my house again." I said.