Prologue

No One's Pov:
Eunha got up on the stage and raised her head. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Eunbi ibnida." She says. The crowd claps, some cheer her up. But none of that can help her pain. I wish you were here... She thought. The music then started to sing Taeyeon's Time Lapse.
"It's still the same, birthdays have passed several times. I've definitely become a bit more of an adult, I think. Still, if your name comes to mind, tears well up..."
She was too busy singing to notice that there were tears forming in her eyes.
"If I close my eyes for a moment, I can see you. Even if everything changes, you're still in the same place, with the same appearance, you keep making me cry... It's still the same, seasons have passed several times... Daily life without you, I should be used to it by now. Still, if your name comes to mind, tears well up...
If I close my eyes for a moment, I can see you. Even if everything changes, you're still in the same place, with the same appearance, you keep making me cry. (You keep making me cry) Of course, all goodbyes are like this... Memories that were happy because we were together... I'm erasing it ALL..."
She sang with all of her heart. Everyone started to cheer. She continued singing. She just let her tears fall... her heart was finally letting go. 

"But when I try to forget, tears well up... (tears well up) on top of welling tears, you flow again.Time stops, my heart that I tried to keep hidden, quietly raises its head. I call you again with an anxious voice...Of course, all love is like this... the end and start are always so different!! The heart that loved deeper finds me and makes me cry...". She sang. She raised her head and showed the tears that she had cried. The crowd cheered for her but she didn't care. She could only focus on him. I love you so much... she thought as she closed her eyes. Remembering all of the good times that they had together. But I have to let you go...