Chapter 7: Stage 4

Eunha Pov:

Jungkook and I are now having a walk in the garden. Yes, I do already know that he is able to walk. He told me a month ago and I remember it exactly. 

~~~ Flashback to a month ago ~~~

"KOOKIE!!!!" I yelled as I entered the room.

"EUNHA!!!" he yelled back as he threw his arms up in the air. I ran to him and I gave him a hug.

"I missed you!!!" I said in an aegyo voice. We haven't seen each other in a month since I had to work on a different floor for that month. But I am finally back to my amazing boyfriend. He laughed and pinched my cheeks. 

"You think that I didn't miss you?? But anyways, I have something to show you," he said to me. I look at him in confusion and he started to get up slowly.

"Here let me help you," I said.

"No. I got it," he said. I just stepped back and saw him get up. He didn't fall. He then started to move his legs and he was walking towards me. I covered my mouth with tears were filling my eyes. 

"You... you can WALK!!!" I said happily. He nodded and I just engulfed him in the biggest hug ever. 

"I'm so glad!!! You have no idea about how many things that I've wanted to do with you that we couldn't do. And now we can do everything" I said while crying. He just rubbed my back and comforted me. 

"Now how about we go do one of those things that you wanted to do," he said. I smiled and texted Jin oppa that I am going to take a break. I then grabbed his hand and we ran off to the garden."

~~~  End of Flashback ~~~

"Eunha-ya!!" he called.

"Wae!!!!" I yelled at him.

"I want to eat!!!" he yelled like a kid. I laughed. 

"Ok, how about you go back to the room and I'll get you, me, and Yerin unnie food," I told him. He nodded and ran back to his room. I rolled my eyes and made my way to the cafeteria.

Jungkook's Pov: 

I opened the door to the room and saw Yerin noona there.
"Noona!!!" I yelled. She turned around. "Kookie!!!" She yelled. We both laughed and I went to go hug her. I then sat down on the bed. Hmm... what stage am I at?? I turn around and face Yerin noona and I tugged on her shirt. She laughed and turned around.

"What do you want Kook??" She said.

"Noona, what stage have I gotten to??" I asked her. She then frowned. 

"I forgot about that... I honestly don't know let me check," she said. I nodded she went to go check my file. She looked frustrated and she got the phone. She sighed.

"Jin oppa, it's me Yerin." she paused for a bit and let him answer.

"Well I am here with Jungkook and he wants to know what stage of Leukemia he is at now??" she sighed and she looked worried. Almost as if she was praying.

She then dropped the phone and stood there with tears falling down her face. I ran to her and grabbed her arms.

"Noona, are you ok??" I asked her. 

"Jungkook. I am so sorry..." she said. I looked at her confused. What??

"You're sickness is getting worse. You are now a stage 4 Leukemia patient." My heart stopped.