Chapter 6: Karaoke

Jungkook's Pov:

  "Jungkook-ah, that was beautiful..." she smiled. Ughhndkeniedn that beautiful smile!!!! I guess it's time...

"Eunha... I know that we've only known each other for a few months, but I want you to know that. I've fallen in love with you." I said to her. Looking at her straight in the eyes. I saw her smile get even wider.

"Jungkook-ah, I've fallen in love with you too," she said. She accepted?? She ACCEPTED I smiled brightly.

"REALLY?!!" I asked her. Just to make sure... She then nodded her head. I smiled even more and pulled her into a hug. 

"Eunha. Will you be my girlfriend??" I asked her. She then snuggled into my chest a bit more and gave me my answer.

"Yes, Jungkookie... I will be your girlfriend." YESSSS!!!!!!! I then lifted her head with my chin and I looked into her eyes. 

Her eyes sparkled. I smiled at her and started to lean towards her slowly. She started to lean in slowly as well. Our lips connected and it was our first kiss. We slowly separated and we both looked at each other. 

"I love you Jungkook," she said. I smiled. 

"I love you too." we then layed there on the bed and just told stories about each other when we were younger.

~~~~~

"Well, I should get going Kookie. My friends want to go to karaoke," she said. 

"If you sing, tell them to take a video of you for me," I said to her. She then laughed her beautiful laugh. 

"Ok. Anything for my Kookie," she said. I smiled and she kissed me one last time. 

"Bye Kookie!!!!" I smiled at her

"Bye Eunha!!!" she then closed the door. I then sighed and looked up at the ceiling. 

As soon as I closed my eyes

As soon as I closed my eyes. Someone barged into my room. I opened my eyes widely and saw that it was Jin hyung. 

"HYUNG!!! Wha-" 

"I think we can get you to walk again."

Eunha's Pov:

"UNNIE!!!!" I yell looking for Yerin unnie. I kept on looking for her but  I couldn't find her. So I just went to where SinB was. 

"BB where's unnie??" I asked her. She just shrugged. 

"Oh well. But do I have some news for you." She then turned her full attention towards me.

"Tell me the chisme. Right now girl." I then laughed. 

"Jungkook asked me to be his girlfriend!!" I yelled excited.