Chapter 14

A few months later, all the babies were born, except for Marisol and Ferdinand.

Angus and Esperanza had Merida (a tribute to one of the best princesses along with Moana).

Bones and Clementina had Doralice who was born with a strong problem of astigmatism and was basically Bones when calf, but with eyelashes and all teeth.

María Flor e Maquina had Bendy, Daisy and Guapo had Alejandro.

Marisol's belly was the biggest of all her sisters and of course everyone was surprised.

-Little sister, what's going on with your belly? Clementine says.

-I do not know, it's almost late in the gestation, it should be normal right?

-I know not, this one is going to pull the father! Bones says.

-Maybe, I think it's going to pull you Aunt Marisol! Doralice says of the opposite side of it.

-Thanks honey, but i'm here! Marisol says.

-Doralice, in this direction here, honey! Bones says turning her in the right direction.

-Oh, thanks daddy. Sorry for being born like this!

-My dear, Mom and Dad love you just the way you are! Clementina says hugging her.

-It is true! Bones says hugging her from the other side.

-We too! Angus says.

At night, when they were preparing the birth experience with Lupe who became a midwife, Valiente arrives and Marisol says:

-You're late!

-I'm sorry, I went to get a vaccine!

He sits down and Lupe says to Soledad:

-Soledad you have such a great, bright and beautiful aura. I see a lot of yellow and orange!

-And what I see is crazy!

-Shut up, Valiente, thanks I always knew I had yellow and orange in my aura!

-I'll call you "Great Sun"!

-Generally I call it "Great Moon"! He says looking at her butt.

-Stop that Valiente I will not tolerate!

-Lupe gave us names too, I'm "Brilliant as a Diamond"! Marisol says.

-I'm "Wind between the ears"! Ferdinand says.

-I'm "Beaver in a hurry!" Esperanza says.

-I'm "Mother nature"! Daisy says.

-I'm "Love and union"! Clementine says.

-I'm "freezing breath! Valkyrie says.

-And I am "Earth and universe"! Bones says.

-And I'm the crazy nutcase! Valiente says.

-I see an aura so dark, negative, angry and angry at you! Lupe says.-I'll call you the "Black Cloud"!

-Keep going! Soledad says.

-Thank you, Great Sun! She says spreading the smoke of the insensible and Valiente says:

-What are you doing? Go on fire on the farm, woman!

-I'm just taking away the impurities and bad energys!

-You do not have any bad energy on this farm!

-I'm feeling it, Wind between the ears!

-Yes Summer breeze?

-As the giver of the seed is his role to calm Brilliant as a diamond in times of stress, take this feather to pass over it and calm it!