҂ "Chapter 2" ҂

- ▂▃▄▅▆▇▉ -
Edd watched the girls every movement, staring into her beady eyes, she set him off. Then, the signs that came out of her hands started him.
" Sooner or later, you'll be assigned a project. I will choose your partners. Starting now, I'll choose. "
Edd had a death grip on his chair, he sat there, tingles going through out both hands. The girl looked down at him with a raised eyebrow, he looked at her with confusion and rage, although, you couldn't really tell.
" You and Mr. Mc Hottie the ginger got pared together ;).. ", she wrote on his paperwork, he crumbled up his paper and threw it in her face. She laughed as Matt flipped her off," Matt! Put that finger away!..", the teacher yelled at him, he clenched his hand into a fist and shoved it in his jacket.
Social Studies ended and walked out to his next class, he wrote in his notepad and was going to give it to the girl until Matt took it.
" Haha! Passing notes to your girlfriend Eddie?..", he laughed and read the neat handwriting of this boy, it was written so clearly, he underestimated him every time, always thinking he'd find something, all he asked, was what was the girls name.
" Yeah, what is your name?..", Matt spoke softly and sweetly, trying to play her out but it triggered Edd so much, because its the first day of school, he just moved here, and now he's fallen for probably the worst guy in his school. " If you must know, my name is Riley, happy now? Lets go before I'm late..", she said to Matt in a tone that she won't fall for any of his bullshit, she grabbed the notepad from the gingers hand and walked towards Edd into the classroom.
" Name's Riley, i bet your happy know that you know Eddie "
" Better than ever "
" Question Mr. Edward, are you gay for this asshole ;) ", she even put the wink face at the end, maybe she's testing him before she makes a move, but this will be the only time he'd be able to tell her that he's somewhat gay.
" Nobody would fall for the asshole, but look who's falling for the guy 'Mr. Mc Hottie ", he passed the notepad to her, she held her laughter which didn't matter to the teacher, since he's deaf what power does she have? Stopping a deaf kid, right?

- smol time skip :P -

Finally lunch, he was obviously starving, apparently, everyone sat where their labels fit with other people, but a deaf kid like Edd wouldn't fit in with anybody, he decides to sit by himself. Having his own lunch, he took it out as two other people sat down with him, he looked at them sitting in front of him, laughing and talking to him. A man, spiked hair going upwards compared to the boy next to him, two tucks of hair stuck out of his head. Edd scribbled in his notepad, the blue ink smudged every time he wrote a different word, leaving a shade of colors on the side of his hand.
" Hello random strangers, I'm Edd and I'm deaf... ", he handed them the notepad and they both exchanged looks as they both stood up and walked somewhere else. It made Edd happy that they left, an introvert like him should be happy after all. Then, the almighty himself appeared in front of the brunette. He grabbed his pen and notepad without moving his eyes away from him until he began to write.
" Why are you alone? "
" Thats how it should be. "
" Sounds fun, mind if i sit with your dumbass? "
" Says the one thats going to sit next to me while I'm alone during lunch time.. "
" Whats up with the hair
anyways?.. "
" I don't like my face, i'd rather keep it that way..."
" Mysterious, sneaky little boy. Either way, I'm pretty sure we gotta study for Social Studies. Right?.. "
" Why ask the deaf kid to spend time with you? Especially if you probably hate my guts.."
" You could be better, just- come by after school to my place, Rosemary Street. Sneak through my window, with the dark purple curtains over it. Better be there deaf boy...", he wrote so quickly, it almost took a while for him to understand what he wrote. Almost getting better for him, now he's going over to some random- well, somewhat strangers household. This isn't weird at all, not weird at all...
- ▂▃▄▅▆▇▉ -
--
Total words: 746