⌁ "Chapter 7" ⌁

ღღღ
Edd had a fun night after all the drama, he almost forgot what he did entirely. He let them go back home, grab their things and let them sleep over, he decided go onto his roof, because of Matt's climbing up the window situation, it was easy. Edd sat there staring into the midnight sky, checking the time, 2:25am. He smiled as he shoved his phone into his pocket and loomed down from the roof, a small,- from his perspective -, boy was standing there, looking upon the roof as Edd motioned Matt to join him on the roof. Awaiting his arrival, he finally reached the roof and sat next to Edd. He had the notepad in his hands as they smiled at each other.
" Hello Eddie :) ", Matt wrote in purple and handed Edd the green gel pen.
" Hi hello Matthew, how are you this fine night? "
" Pretty good, you? "
" Hah, better than ever! :D
" Great! Uhm Edd, mind if i ask something?... "
" Hit me,, "
" What's your sexuality??? "
" Gay pride my dude, why? "
" Because i w̶a̶s̶ r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ c̶u̶r̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ about your hair, why is it covered? ", although this isn't what Matt meant to write, he wrote anyways.
" I don't like my face, so i think that others wouldn't like my face... "
" Lemme see, i won't do or say anything just, curious. "
" no "
" c'mon,, "
" nooo "
" please? "
" fine you ass, just don't judge..", Matt nodded with shiny eyes, shiny blue eyes. Edd hesitated to lift his hair away since he's so used to his mom being the one to move his hair, that's why he stopped. He needed someone else to do it, Edd grabbed the gingers hand, Matt made an attempt to free himself but Edd had a stronger grip. He was strong than Matt, it impressed him enough to flashback to the first day of school, he's glad that he didn't do anything to him for the most part. His hand inched closer to his soft, sliky hair, Edd nodded and let Matt move his hair on his own. Matt moved his hair to the side of his ears, Edd had his eyes closed until he opened them, he smiled at the ginger with big green eyes. Edds eyes were something you'd never see, like a minty green mixed with a light grey, but more green. Either way, Matt moved a bit closer towards Edd, causing him to actually talk," m-matt?.. ", Edd spoke with a soft, low tone, Matt didn't even care and just swooped in and kissed him. Edd never knew what a kiss felt like, he hasn't kissed anybody before, Matt held him closer until he escaped for a breath, then he noticed something that was probably the reason he covered his face.
Scars within scars covered bits of his face, then he remembered what happened to him, abuse. He grabbed the notepad with a shaking hand, he handed it to the brunette as he took it with his small hand.
" Eddie, i really, really like you.. sorry... "
" it's okay, because i do to :) ", Matt began to laugh as Edd smiled at him, he was adorable when he laughed, he felt a raindrop on his head and stuffed his notepad in his green hoodie. It began to rain, Matt sat there as so did Edd until Matt showered Edd in kisses and he began laughing.
laughing.
This surprised Matt so much, it was like he was dreaming, but he wasn't, Matt stopped but Edd continued laughing. He looked at him with a puzzled look, Edd smiled and began to get off the roof and Matt followed until they made it to the ground. Matt opened his mouth but Edd ran inside with him, all their friends were already there, he wasn't happy. Edd spoke sign language to Riley in a panic.
" My dad is outside and he will murder all of you. Hide now! ", Riley translated and they all ran in different directions until the door opened. Edd stood there frozen and turned around to see his father with a toothily smile, this time he actually used sign language..
" Son, how've you been? "
" i don't wanna talk to you Dad, go away. "
" Oh im not going away, you don't tell me what to do. "
" GO AWAY! GO AWAY! GO GO GO AWAY!! I DONT LOVE YOU AND I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!!! I HOPE YOU BURN, I-I H-H-HOPE YOU B-BURN...", Edd used his voice, it hurt using it but he deserved it.
" Wow Edd, so much hate..", he said as he grabbed his son by the neck, small breaths escaped his throat. " say that to me i dare you Edd. C'mon don't be shy- "
" PUT HIM THE FUCK DOWN! "
" m..m- Matt..? "
ღღღ
--
Total words: 793