⍜ "Chapter 16" ⍜

⍛⍛⍛

A sweet couple.

The sweetest in town had the thought of going out for, what felt like, the 27th time for many others but in reality it was only their 5th time going for another date. Either way, the two decided to go to HeartLake Pond to have a delightful picnic outdoors. Their arrival wasn't as beautiful as they expected it to be as they walked into the forest, laughing and smiling, holding hands like they'd never break up..

a loud shriek rang through the forest.

" CALL T-THE POLICE RIGHT NOW YOU DUMBASS!!!- "

..they broke up right after they saw the horror that was laid upon them...

It was an okay school day for Matt, Tom, and Riley. Until a police officer walked into their Science Classroom, the lady had a serious look on her face. " We need Matt, Tom and Riley immediately," she looked at the teacher dead straight in the eyes. They all looked at each other with confusion, except Riley, she was furious..

" Mr. Matthew, we have some good and bad news. "

" U-Uhm, okay, i'd like the b-bad news first, if thats o-okay- "

" Edward Gold? He's- he's hung himself in HeartLake Pond as well as Tord's body.. "

" W-What. "

" But! But Mr. Matthew, we have a box of things that Edd's left behind for you. We allow you to keep it for yourself. "

" o-okay, " he spoke softly before he broke into tears as he left the office, the two, Tom and Riley sat in the chairs outside, Matt stood there staring at her.

" hahaha, let's just say he's going to have a great time for the rest of the afternoon hanging out at his house... "

" you, " Matt pointed at Riley as Tom entered the office next, " just doing my job, Citrus Boy~--," he pinned her to one of the lockers with a angry face as she smiled toothily, punching her in tears. " WHY HIM?! W-WHY HIM YOU BITCH! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO HIM?!? HE DIDN'T DESERVE THIS YOU ASSHOLE!!," He kept punching her until Tom grabbed him and held him, Riley laughed and laughed continuously like a manic. " M-Matt, c'mon go back to class! P-Please!- "

" N-NO NO NO! IM GOING HOME AND LISTENING AND READING WHAT HE GAVE ME!!," Matt yelled at Tom, his expression wasn't the best until the principal walked out. " Then go home Matthew," he handed Matt a pass to go home and he snatched it out of his hands, he grabbed the box, went to class and grabbed his backpack, walked out and walked to Edd's house..

" Dear Matthew,

Where do i begin? Im so sorry you had to feel or witness my death. You are so amazing, funny, cheerful, adorable, awesome and greatest boyfriend although you're my first.. i am forever sorry for you and Thomas, i know this must be a difficult time without me being there, i just- i got tired of everything and i let myself have the best of it. I couldn't take it anymore; so i pass on all things that are important and dear to me, i trust you with them.. My sweet Citrus Boy... i love you so much~
With great regards, Edward P. Golden aka Lemon Boy "
Matt held the paper in his shaking hands, he broke into tears trying not to damage the letter, he set it down on the fluffy floor as he looked through the box and it contents. It was covered with small hearts and stars on the outside and painted purple on the inside, inside there was, Tommee Bear, 2 mix tapes, a walkman, a pair of clean headphones, and a couple drawings with the letter that was attached to it, Matt stared down at it and put one of the mix tapes in the Walkman, the tape was called, " ღLovely Lovely Tunesღ ", it was a mix of soft, aesthetic music, the kind Edd and Matt loved. He decided to go for a stroll and go to HeartLake Pond, although now it was his least favorite place on the entire planet, nothing stopped him from going there. As he approached the pond, yellow police tape was surrounding the entire pond, he looked around and there was yet to be another body, he looked down at it and heard the exact hums from the current tune being played. " w-what the hell. w-whos out there?," he spoke softly but was audible, the hums continued but it sounded..
female
" OKAY RIELY YOU ASSHOLE IF YOU'RE PLAYIN WITH ME RIGHT NOW YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD- "
" knife?, " she spoke nice and quiet as she shoved the knife in his stomach area," i know. I love this knife! "
thud
His body fell to the floor in pain, he screamed but he was heard as the sirens went off.
" FREEZE!!! "
" NONO NO!!! "
She was caught but he lost alot of blood just laying there until his perfect blue eyes shut, listening to her shouts and music..
" MATTHEW YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS! YOU HEAR ME?! PAY PAY PAY PAY AND DIE AND BURN!!!! "
⍛⍛⍛
--
Total words: 854