Cyn Santana and Erica Mena (LOVE IS ENOUGH)

chapter 1

Erica: I deserve better than this, I am here standing beside this man just wondering to myself cant I find someone who truly loves me.

Rich: " Erica! Erica, hey whats on your  mind chica didnt you hear me, I am ready!  this club is wack.

Erica: This "nigga" is just testing my faith, Rich if I heard you I would have responded you know what just drop me home I am too tierd for this.

Rich: Girl u know your ass is coming home with me tonight as always, so lets just stop fronting ok, you already know what time it is.

Erica: " Yeah time for me to leave your corny ass"i mummled.

Rich: What you said Mena, look lets go.

Peter: yow! you guys leaving already, these girls in here are thick damn I wish I wasn't married.

Erica: "Like that ever stopped you"

Rich: Well man handle your business I am just going to clock in I have alot of stuff to do in a couple of hours... I will see you around man.

Peter: Alright! do yuh thing dollaz, hey bye erica!

Erica: hmmmm

Now Rich and Erica are in the van driving back to Rich's Condo,  all Erica could think about was all the reasons she is with him and all that could come to mind was her career. You see Erica was a Singer and model, though she is no Beyonce she is definitely doing her thing trying to make it in the music business. She is beautiful, talented and she has a passion for making the cheddar.  Well Rich Dollaz is not only her boyfriend but also her manager. Which I always say business and plessure shouldnt mix, do you agree.

Erica: "Do you love me RICH," cause right now I am just getting tierd of your nasty ways, you lie, cheat and you never wrong. Well I am walking on thin ice with your ass. Three years and still no ring you not even claiming me.

Rich: Wtf Erica this dumb shit again, what u want from me Mena, what! I manage you I fuck you, I let you make money and gave you a chance to make your album, isnt that enough for you. Tell me, cause you talk about me not claiming you didnt you know ma story before you jumped in ma book.

Erica: Please just forget this, cause you getting me hella mad up in this shit, and I am just not in the fucking mood to deal with all this bullshit. I blame ma self.

Rich: whatever Mena, but I dont know why you say these things when you know daddy loves you.

Erica: Rich you don't love nobody but yourself, I just want to sleep.

Rich: Wow I am not going to feel the "Mena Magic" tonight?

Erica didnt reply, they drove up to the house and Erica made sure she was out of that van faster that you could shout amen, she was just fed up and now disgusted to be around him, but yet she "loves him" Rich followed behind.