I think I am falling inlove♥♡♥

I walked out of the studio before he could even reply , awwh boi why am I even doing this to myself.. if I heard my story from another  mouth I  would say they were lieing. I dont think this nigga loves me, cause love sure ain't suppose to feel like this. As I sat down in my car about to drive off  I could feel the tears running down my face I am so lonely in this relationship.  idk if I should even call it that..cause a real man doesn't talk to his lady like that.  So many friends and fans and still I feel like I am  in a world by myself.  I didn't speed this time I slowly drove ma self home and all these thoughts kept flooding my mind. I really need a change..a positive one cause I am too young for this. .I have been in an abusive relationship once and I will not go through  it again.

Damn I hate coming home to an empty house. . especially when I am feeling vulnerable. I went straight in the shower, why everytime water hits my body I think about Cyn.. (Erica the girl is straight) I said to myself,  trying to get her out of ma head. I finished ma shower lotioned my  already soft skin ...sometimes my own body turns me on, ohh my don't I sound  self centered. ..I think it's only because I love girls who look like me, you know nice body thick ass and a beautiful face. Well let me get a hold of ma self and go to bed I need to skype King in the morning.

King: hola mama★

Erica: I love the spanish keep it up ma chico, what's my King doing today?

King: Mummy your face looks swollen, didnt you get any sleep last night?

Erica: ohh my even my son could see the stress on my face, I have never intertwine my personal life with business. .I keep ma son out of the lime light. Yes King I had a long night, but seeing you now makes my face light up. you know how much I love you right?

King: Yes mom I know I love you too...and grand pa and I are going to the park soon. Mom when are you coming home I miss you already and I have counted 1..2..3 millions of times and  you still  not here.

Erica: Why did I tell this boy about counting 123 damn! I will be home soon baby I promise a Queen cannot be away from her King for too long remember.

King: Yes mom..I have to go now grand pa is calling .., bye mom!

Erica: Bye hunnie.

What is my task for the day..before I even get started with that let me get some breakfast I am starving...I fixed myself some pancakes, bacon and eggs with some hot chocolate.  Yes I am not going to starve ma self like some of these models.

Phone ringing..

Erica:Hello!

Cyn: Hello mami, how about hanging with you new bff today, it's ma day off?

Erica: Well hello to you, I would be delighted...you choosing to spend your day off with me I am flattered.

Cyn: you are too funny, well I thought that it would be fun to hang out, after all we are frenz.

Erica: you are right about that. So what do you have planned for us?

Cyn: how about we go grab some Chipotle and then maybe do some shopping how does that sound ?

Erica: that sounds great babe, omg you said Chipotle with a passion, you must really like it.

Cyn: yeah it's my favorite girl

Erica: would you like me to pick you up? just give me the direction.

Cyn: So you wanna know where I live, I dont know, who to tell if you are a stalker..I only give out my address to people I trust.