the ultimate Nightmare. ..

Don't mix bad words with your bad mood. You'll have many opportunities to change a mood, but you will never get the opportunity to replace the words you've spoken.....

Author's thought:... We should be careful of whom we choose as role models,  Look up to someone who is worthy of praise and that one person should be your God, because if a mother can abandon her child, a friend can turn your worst enemy there is no reason to idolize a person. Be the best  person you can be, never settle for less or undermine yourself. .all that glitters isn't gold. Violence whether verbal, psychological,  physical should not be tolerated...change happens with one voice strong enough to be heard by millions.  If you are anybody you know is being abused, or shows signs of abuse don't look away be their hero. Be their voice,  the answer to Peace across the globe is simply LOVE.

Back to the drama....

I heard a knock on the door so I placed my bag of skittles on the table, I am feeling exhausted. .I wish today was just a bad dream

I opened the door ..

Erica: Hey hun come in...you are looking lovely

Cyn: Thanks boo..so what's happening I know this must be important if you couldn't tell me over the phone.

Erica: Really what if I just missed you, and wanted to see your beautiful face.

Cyn: Bbz come on now you saw me this morning,  and you had me for the entire weekend...naah spill the beans

Erica: Wow I really can't go around this chic, she sees right through me..." Ok but I think it's better you sit down for this"

25 mins later

Cyn: Wow baby you really had a rough day...but I am mad like seriously.

Erica: Maddd!!! Why?

Cyn: babes if you knew you were going to woop Dollaz ass why couldn't you bring me to the live match aaahh....instead I have to settle with this Paperview version...damn to see my girl in action I would be in the background cheering you on. "Go Mena go Go Mena go...you can do if you try come on now slap that nigga and let him kiss your ass goodbye."

Erica: Cyn really! you are something else...i thought you were a sweet girl when I first saw you, but  you are just another bad bitch and that's perfect for me..

plus..I didn't have any intention of getting into an argument with Rich I went over there thinking for a sec..this shit might just run smoothly...but i should have known better.

Cyn: Erica look I know this can't be easy for you...and honestly i wish it didn't go down like that,  because this just adds more trouble and drama to an already complicated situation. I am going to ask you some questions and just be honest with me ok.

Question 1:Are you still inlove with Rich $$$$?

Erica: Hell no why is Cyn doing this to me ...I am in no mood to be answering questions but if I  dont answer she might just walk out on me and maybe even straight out of my life. ..I can't loose her when I just got her that's craziness. .." ok Cyn listen the situation between Rich and I are very complicated,  we have been through alot together. .plus he is my manager ok. Three years I have spent with this man and I just can't drop my feelings for him all at once"

Cyn: Erica spare me the lifetime drama and just answer the fucking question pleassse...

Erica: ohh snap Cyn is pissed ...her face looks like it's about to blow...Cyn I am not inlove with him, but I still have love for him.

Cyn: Ohh so you still love him ooh I see...well you keep talking about he is yuh manager, why can't you just fire is ass ?

Erica: It's not that simple ok..we have a contract I am signed to his label..look stop with the questions please, cause I don't like where this is heading.  Right now I have a splitting headache...Why don't you worry about us and stop focusing on what's not important.

Cyn: So you are here telling me that you loving Rich when you keep telling me I am the only one you love shouldn't affect me...Erica that has everything to do with us ok....everything.  I told you before I am not joining no god damn love triangle. 

Listen if you want dick and pussy go get a damn hermaphrodite. ..if you want big boobs a fat ass and some dick please help yourself to a shemale...but this bitch does not share I am fucking greedy. So take yuh pick!!!!

Plus if Beyoncé could fire her daddy as manager what's so special about this nigga Rich..I'll like to know.

Erica: Did this girl just dis me like that up in ma grib....hell no I love her but she better watch her mouth...as I was about to answer with my ratchet mouth. ..I heard my phone ringing. ..it must be God calling cause he just saved me from getting off at  Cyn..

Hello,

CALLER: HELLO IS THIS ERICA

Yes this is she, who is this?

Caller: It's me Chrome. .remember me

Yeahhh,.but why are you calling me and how the hell did you get my number.

Chome: hey slow your role pretty lady. .I wasn't the one who hit you today..listen I have some info that I think you'll like to know about.

Your man dollaz just got released from the hospital. .and I heard him on the phone with his lawyers talking about pressing charges on you for aggravated assault, that's not all after you fled the scene,, I saw Dollaz talking to one of the camera man..I didn't hear everything but I think they made a deal to leak the tape of you kicking is ass..you know to make u look cazy and shit.

wow are you serious. .no I know Rich he wouldn't do that besides he attacked me first..

Chrome: Well I guess you dont know Rich ...that dude is a scum bag, listen he be having bitches up in the studio even when yuh there..remember last month when you came in to drop down a track..did u see that asian looking girl that was up on the couch,  and rich told you it was my girl..well that was one of his many hoes..l have a wife and kid at home I am out here trying to hustle for them you feel me..look I plan to cut off dollaz and I am hoping you do the same.

I have to gooo..I have a show in a minute but you can't say I didn't warn you.

Erica came off the phone looking like she was out of this world..

Cyn: Erica what's wrong who was that? ..bae are you ok u don't look so good come here sit down.

Erica still wasn't responding..look I am sorry I was so harsh I didn't mean it...please Erica say something.Erica knew that if Chrome was telling the truth that meant serious trouble over the horizon. ..

Erica: What have I gotten myself into lord...(crying out)

Cyn: Babes what is it you are scaring me now...

Just has Erica was about to answer Cyn ..the phone rang

Erica was hesitant to answer. .who wouldn't be after that last conversation.

Erica: helo!...she answered in a low wimpy voice.

Calling from Midtown North Precinct..will you accept the charges for a collect call from Albee-ann Harrison.