"The sight of An Angel"

This is my first time writing and I just love these two chicas so I decided why not tell my own version of there beautiful love story.

I hope you like it, follow me on taheim3 or Shay Bella on twitter or facebook.

Rich: Up so soon where you going?

Erica: Well, as my manager I think you of all person's should know that!

Rich: I love it when your mad, come give daddy a kiss, I am just messing with you girl I know about your photo shoot in LA. I'll get dress and drop you off at the airport.

Erica: Thanks!but no thanks, I've already called my driver. I will call when I land cool.

Rich: Ok, be like that then, safe flight.

Erica: Thanks.

Albee: Hello gorgeous dont you look smashing today, why the froan though?

Erica: Hey of course I am happy to see you, just Rich getting on ma damn nerves lately.

Albee: So you expected better from that Nigga, I tell you every time you deserve better Erica, you are beautiful and smart....you dont need all that drama. You need someone who can love you for you.

Erica: I know, trust me but he has done so much for me you know and I just can't be selfish, I just wished he loved me more..I dont know Al I am just confused. I just want to get to LA get the shoot over with, and go to Miami I really miss my son.

Albee: Yeah! the KING of your castle, he must be missing you too.

Erica: Yeah tremendously. I love traveling, but these long ass flights are getting to me now.

Albee: hmmmm!

Erica: Finally Las Angeles, i am excited about this shoot. I hope I can get my mind of Rich Dollaz and enjoy myself.

Albee: Cheers to that ma fren

Photographer: Hey nice to have you here, you should head back there to your dressing room, the shoot starts in 30 mins.

Erica: ok thanks. There are some fine girls here, dating a girl is so much easier ...well that's before all the cat fights start, but the sex is incredible much better that Rich's (Dolla menue sex), niggas dick looks like a nugget, lol I am too bad.

Cyn: Hi, you look familiar, Erica Mena right?

Erica: I looked up to see the sight of an Angel, wow this girl is gorgeous, her skin looks so radiant and those breast damn..control yuhself Mena. ohh yes I am, I replied seconds later.

Cyn: I am Cynthia Santana,  but everyone just calls me Cyn.

Erica: I love that, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I watched as she blushed, wow am I liking this girl already I dont even know her but I can tell that there would be something  between us, just don't know what!

Cyn: Thanks you are too sweet, well good luck out there and it was nice to meet you.

Erica: Ok, see yah. Damn why didnt i take her number, then again i dont even know if she swings like that. The shoot went great, time to head home to Miami. I am really missing my son now.