Back home sunny Miami

King: Mom I am so glad you are here, you have no idea how I've missed you.

Erica: This hug feels so nice buddy I missed you so much, tears filled my eyes I hated being away from my son..but I have to work and follow my passion. I make sure he has a stable home, my mother and father are here with him plus all my family lives down here so he always has company.

King: well mom you're here now, what are we gonna do today?

Erica: Well since you are the King,  you should decide ohh mighty ruler.

King: Mom you are so cool, well what about the water park, it is very hot and I think thats the best way to cool off. Do you agree?

Erica: Sounds wonderful,  I cant believe my little man is growing up so fast, he is so smart and handsome I am very proud of him. ok King let me just get settled, where is your grand ma?

King: In the Kitchen.

Erica: Hello  my beautiful mother can I get a hug. I simply adore my mom she is the greatest.

Mom: hello sweetheart,  you dont have to ask for a hug, come here I missed you and so has King.

Erica: I know Ma, thats why I am here. So I smell something good I wish I could cook like you.

Mom: Well it is never too late to learn, remember when you were a little girl how you use to follow me around the kitchen, tasting the food even before it was done.

Erica: How could I forget, especially the day when I was smelling the pot and I went down too close and burnt my bottom lip, the thought of it hurts.

Mom: "laughing" that was funny though I was feeling sorry for you, that lip looked like a over baked potato.

Erica: Well King and I are going to the water park, so I will see you later, and please leave some dinner for me.

Mom: Ok hun be safe.

Erica: I will.

King: Are you ready Mom? come on lets go! Bye Grand Ma.

Mom: bye sweety

Erica: Ok I am ready now gosh, u have too much energy.

Well I am back home after spending the entire day at Splash Mountain, I must admit I really had fun, I enjoy my son's company he always make me laugh. I just wish I was around him more, that is the one thing I hate with my job, not spending everyday with him, sigh.

I am in bed and for some reason this girl I met at the shoot in LA is still on my mind, wow this  girl have me sprung lol. Well let me google her, there must be something I can find, I just want to see her Angelic face again. Typing,   Cynthia Santana..wow this girl is funny these Kat Stack and Nicki Minaj videos are hilarious. Gosh she is so pretty, ohh she is a  startender really now, I know this club I think I'll pay her a visit when I am back in New york.

King: Mom I cant believe you are leaving already, you just got here.

Erica: I hate seeing King sad, I know buddy but I will be back before you can count 123.

King: Really mom, ok 123 and hey here is 4.

Erica: ok smarty pants, come give me a kiss and remember that I love you very much.

King: love you more mom, kisses remember to skype me.

Erica: I sure will, I need to see your handsome face everyday.

Bye mom love you, I will call as soon as I land ok. I am going to really miss them, but the bills have to be paid. I hear my phone ringing, it's Dollaz.

Hello Rich!

Rich: hey ma girl is on her way to daddy!

Erica: No, I just left my daddy at home. what do you want?

Rich: is that the way to talk to your man, erica I'll see you when you get here it's all good

Erica: Bye..