Chapter4-You can't erase the past

Cyn couldn't believe what she was seeing, for some reason she thought her eyes were decieving her, but in fact it was Erica and Rich standing there kissing in the parking lot like they had no sense of their surroundings. Cyn screamed at Erica and you could clearly hear the pain and anger in her voice.

Erica turned around speechless, "Ohh my god what have i done" she said to herself. 

Cyn was screaming and walking towards Erica, Erica was terrified and was now shaking, she stood there as if she wanted to knock her shoes together and escape like Dorthy. Well This isn't the Wizard of Oz and this bitch couldn't escape the rathe of Cyn. Rich took Erica's hand and said, " Look Erica i got you she can't try no shit here, so just easy yourself" Cyn was now directly infront of Erica .

Cyn: So this the fucking meeting ahh, you have me here looking like an idiot  ..got me all worried about you when you're here with your tongue down this ugly ass motha fucka's  throat.,

Rich: Hey bird becareful, who u thinking you talking to like that?

Cyn: Nigga shut the fuck up before i buss a cap in both your asses...Erica why you standing there say something...

Erica: Babes i am sorry, pleaasse calm down let's get out of here and talk, i can't be doing this here i do not want to draw any attention to us..

Cyn:Us!!! there is no more us Erica>>>> Ohh so that's it you don't want people around to know that i just caught your ass cheatttting, Cyn shouted.

Rich; Hey calm yuh ghetto ass down, Erica where did you find this Vixen?

Before Rich could take another breath,... Cyn  gave him a right hand fist in his mouth..he didn't saw that one coming..he stumbled and fell on a car bonnet that was parked behind him. Erica shouted "Cyn why did you do that" ...she went to see if Rich was ok, and tried to help him up to his feet.

Cyn: Ohh so u defending this nigga now, fuck you Erica you lucky  you not down there with him...you know what you are not worth it, both of you scums deserve each other.

Cyn threw Erica's key in her chest and said,"I am dead to you, do not contact me don't even think about me and if i come into your dreams, you know you're having a fuckinh nightmare'"

Cyn looked at Erica in disgust and walked away, Rich was now on his feet he looked as if he wanted to go after Cyn, but Erica held his hand..and said" No Rich let it go, before shit gets worse"...

Erica: I have to go after her, why did you kiss me ...u caused this mess damn you Rich, you always ruin everything good in my life."

Rich: Really Erica yuh Bitch just busted my mouth and you here defending her, saying i caused this is this a fucking joke!

Erica: Look your lip has a little cut on it stop exaggerating! and yes if you had just kept your hands and lips to yourself....i would be on my way home with ma girl, instead of watching her walk out of my life, how could i be so stupid God

Cyn was now trying to reach her friend Monique...she wanted her to come pick her up, but she got no answer. So she decided to walk to the bus stop, Cyn was there thinking about how stupid she was to think she could trust Erica, her heart was truly broken..you could see the pain in her face, she couldn't hold it in any longer...she started crying. An old lady who was standing at the bus stop looked and Cyn and said" My dear girl are you alright, did some one hurt you?"

Cyn felt a little embarass that she allowed her emotions to get the best of her, she took the back of her hand and whiped away the tears, her mascara was running down, her eyes were red and a little swollen she was clearly distraught,"yes mam i am fine" Cyn replied in a low voice. Well you know big girls don't cry, said the old lady. Cyn had to smile because that was one of her favourite saying.. Cyn looked at the lady noded her head and smiled.