.......And Blood !

So any ways guys....if you haven't noticed the title of the previous chapter it says Regret and blood. kay ? good.

I'm still dedicating this to my wattpad friend Aira_Blazer....youre AWESOME.

okay lemme.start.

~~,~~'~~,~~~" ikuzu !

????'s POV

"umm Gaara...can we hang out later....I want to talk to you "

Gaara.nodded.

'sigh    it's time '

Deidara's POV

One tail came! Now it's time for Takumi to kill him....

"Takumi ! where are you !? " He spotted me and danna.

Sand rose from his gourd...

"what have you done to her?....where is she ? " he said with a dark voice

Takumi suddenly ripped of her cover.

"They haven't done any thing to me." she ripped of her cloak.

"Takumi ?!...." Gaara was silent.

"I'm sorry...I..have to do this"  she held a scythe in her hand.

(P.S It doesn't look like Hidan's scythe )

"....I knew it....Takumi I forgive you for what you are planning to do but I will not allow it. My people need me So I cannot allow you to kill me." he spoke in a voice that demanded respect.

" I'm...I was told to. Lets battle....for I can no longer hold my sadness in. I'm sorry Gaara. " she looked to danna and nodded.

Third person POV

" I hate waiting...let's go " Sasori summoned the third hokage or also know as his puppet.

Sasori got into a fighting stance that looked very intimidation. Takumi smiled "you know the plan Deidara."

She smiled but deep inside she was sad...no wait,sad isn't the right word for it. She was sad,unhappy,grieving. etc.

"Takumi...I'm sorry for this." Gaara suddenly allowed his Tailed beast to take control over half of his body. Unfortunatly the one tail took over his mind and turned Gaara into a blood thirsty monster everyone feared.

"ahhhahahh ! the brat finally gave in! ahh what a-" he got cut in by Takumi slamming her fist in his cheek.

"agh!  you slave ! I'll kill you for that " shukaku (one tail ) said in his raspy voice.

(okay here it goes fighting scene !)

Takumi used her lightning technique on him but Gaara just helped and laughed an evil laugh.

"Ahahahah ! mortal do you think that will help me ?"

"lightning style:lightning strike " suddenly many lightning volts appeared from her hand and attacked Gaara.

"Tsk,tsk what will one little girl do against me ?" Gaara/Shukaku mocked.

Takumi smiled a dark smile,"you're right ! What will one little girl do against you ? how about ten ?" she asked as she preformed the multi shadow clone jutsu and multiplied by 10.

"no...this won't do ...what about a hundred !?" she screamed,multiplying.

All of her clones started firing the lighting bolts. There were so many that he wasn't able to dodge them.