sasori x Takumi part two: The Ruthless Killer

sasori led Takumi to a room, a dark room filled with puppets"  your first lesson is how to make  puppets"  sasori said"  just screw them on, each piece is simple". " that is so much more simpler than any others"

Takumi's hand was fast at screwing on the fingers,the bodice,and the legs. Not more than half an hour passed when she was done. "very skilled work"  he said as he examined her work. "now for the movement" he said" try and focus your chakras on an object and pin point itlike this"  he demonstrated it. sasori shot a blue like thing and said" chakras no ito (chakura strings) " suddenly Takumi's arm was moving involuntarily" what's happening? sasori-sama are you doing this? " Takumi asked.

       "Yes I am so you will learn" he answered.   "sasori- Sama let me try" then she shot a purple instead of blue chakra string that flashed electricity. "huh.. is it supposed to do that? "  " no, no it isn't" sasori grinned. "but I can control my puppet already!" at this Takumi

felt so proud of herself but felt tired after all that" sasori-Sama"  Takumi said" do you have a bed to sleep in cause I'm- ..." Takumi's energy and chakra were drained so she fell asleep on the floor. What Takumi didn't ever know was that when she was tired she aged, she now looked like a true fourteen year old. sasori carried her to his bed which of course he did not sleep in at all because he is a puppet but this he did not yet tell Takumi.

   when Takumi woke up she was surprised to see all the boys shirtless except sasori and Kakuzu . Takumi turned red, Konan who noticed her said" they're like this every morning"  Takumi just nodded and excused herself.  " so how did last night go? " Pein inquired"  the training". "she was exactly what we should expect of an Akatsuki member." "I see speak to Konan about this I'm going out" Pein took a leave. "so sasori my man!  how was your training with Takumi last night and-wow just wow Takumi Chan what happened to you? " Deidara asked slightly gawking" you aged into a beautiful...". Takumi turned red at being called beautiful. " I don't know how I got older by midnight but now I seem respectable awesome." she turned to leave then suddenly her shirt ripped right in the middle. Takumi turned red with embarrassment, Deidara did too but hidan was grinning and was trying to see. Takumi flew into a frenzy she flashed her chakara strings at him and he was screaming in pain. "Ahhh! !! THE PAIN " hidan screamed. sasori watched Takumi punish Hidan with interest  until Hidan was already rudely cursing aloud. Sasori grinned and connected his chakra lines to hers so he was going to control her ,well at least that's what he thought he was going to do. because Takumi made him fly to the side. Takumi gasped" sasori-sensei are you all right?" Takumi approached sasori with her hand to her mouth. " sasori answered" yeah I didn't know you would be the one to control me".

"are you hurt? "

"I don't feel pain nor any type of feelings" was sasori' s response.

  "you got controlled for the first time"  Konan applauded

sasori just looked at Konan.

"good job Takumi" Konan forcefully smiled."you are now officially. a member of the Akatsuki "

Takumi was just holding the gap in her shirt" can I get a cloak now? "

"yes, yes of course"  Konan replied handing her a cloak. "here"

"um Konan-San"  Takumi asked" Can I alter the dress a tiny"

Konan raised her eye brow and nodded.

"ARIGATOU! " she shrieked

she then turned around and noticed Deidara staring at her. " Deidara-kun" Takumi hopped because the Akatsuki 'dress' was too long. "what's wrong? " Deidara just shook his head and walked away.