blood everywhere

~~hi guys...I'm gonna have to apologize cause this will be the second to the last chapter...

~~~~~~~~~

Blood splattered everywhere as shiro laughed maniacally. Holding the blonds hair, the knife to his throat. suddenly..."THWAK!!" he cut off Deidara head. The blood spilling down from his head. "Thud!" The body fell down. The now severed head of Deidara , he tossed to the side.

    Sasori's eyebrows furrowed. His partner was killed. Takumi was killed....he himself is bound to die. "tch...Next up, sasori of the red sand! AHH...pity you are going to die. Well worry not. I shall make you and your heart part of my Corpse collection!" he mocked.

  "as if!" he launched his puppet at him while Gaara's tried to distract him and kill him at the same time...though...all was in vain.

'I will avenge you....Takumi...Deidara. .'

~~~~~~

"Ugh....." sasori groaned as his heart was stabbed once more.

"LIKE THAT?!" Shiro grinned,  enjoying every minute of torturing sasori and Gaara.

He turned to Gaara and left sasori. He made a few signs and suddenly his hand glowed. He place it on Gaara's forehead. The place where is infamous mark meaning "love" was. Suddenly Gaara burst into screams. "Aahhh!!! Enough!! I can't do it! ahhh!....." then he fell limp as a few tears escaped his eyes. The wave of sand behind him was powerless against the poison in his blood. It kept both of them alive for 12 hours even against extreme pain. So right now...shiro was just enjoying torturing them.

"you know why you're experiencing this much pain? you know why? cause," Shiro moved closer to Gaara, "cause no one loves you. No one cares. I killed the one and only person who cared for you didn't I? I killed her. Oh! How she screamed when I brought her back here and pulled her throat out! Truly saddening. Did you know," he got up and smirked as he walked around the room and reached for something. Something like. knives. "Did you know that while I was cutting her up...she was telling me to not hurt her..friends". He walked to sasori and showed him a knife. On that knife was something dangling down. Something he recognize as the ring on a necklace that he gave her for no good reason. It was covered with her blood. It dripped down on him mixing with his blood and sweat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I seriously love this chapter...well...I love you took guys...I'm gonna work out with my new story now....