6Surrounded

Okay guys I know I haven't given any spotlight to the rest of the Akatsuki members.......but in this chapter I will.

~~~*~*)(~(*)~~

"oy bitch!," a familiar voice said in the background,"long time No see!"

"hidan....Kakuzu sempai..."Takumi muttered glad to see them. Besides the man whore.

"what are you two doing? " a certain raven haired emo dude inquired.

"just......fighting my soon to be.....husband" she grimaced at the last word and putting finger quotations.

"Stop." a deep voice echoed in the stone wall filled with power and dignity.

"leader....sama" Takumi straightened her cloak.

"Well,Well the infamous man who calls himself " Pein" long time No see....Yahiko " shiro said with an evil smirk.

"tsk....I knew you would come back. " leader said as he jumped......40 feet down followed by a lot of paper.

The paper following him morphed into Konan.

Takumi bowed out of respect. "I see, well Takumi....let's see how capable you are" he said in a monotonous voice.

"What's the bitch gonna do? " Hidan's asked,not aware of what was happening.

"she is fighting the white leopard of the east. Also known as Shiro." Kakuzu replied.

"You Damn bitch." shiro smirked "you think you can kill me? I'll kill you first and when I'm.done with you,I'll annihilate your whole' family' "

"let's see then, shall we? Kamirari Satsojin no jutsu (lightning WATER jutsu.)" lightning chased after shiro but he dogged it everytime. "kill kill kill" she chanted.

"Nope,not gonna happen" shiro smiled as his fangs attacked her neck and his claws gripped her suit and tore it to shreds.

"water style: ice shards" she pointed her fingers at shiro. Suddenly ice knives stabbed shiro....then a puff of smoke prevailing that it was a clone.

Suddenly takumi's eyes grew wide and lifeless. "Takumi!" Deidara screamed in unison with sasori...

She was distracted and was left open.....

"looks like I win..." shiro chuckled evil-ishly.

okay...I'm sorry....for...not.......doing anything for the past few months..I'm currently working on a rin x Len story.....