I'm not really sure what the title should be...

I just want to say one thing, guys if you have time....I have a friend in both wattpad and facebook her name is KaitlynBeatty.....she has a story dedicated to me So.....check her out yeah!

~~~~

Takumi's POV

I woke up to the soft paws of shiro on my face.

"hime sama!" he meowled softly.

"shiro..." I grunted.

"wake up ,hime sama! "

"why?....five more minutes" I turned my head back into the pillow.

"no hime...get up! I must tell you something..." he growled..

"what is it? " I rose, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"your danna" he whispered to me.

I immediately woke up.

"shiro,tell me." I ordered.

"as you know I am one of the strongest beasts of this world,  I can trap the tailed beasts,my cousins, easily." he bragged in a royal voice.

"continue" I motioned.

Shiro had always talked like this but I endured it. I had respected for all animals, even the tailed beasts.

"I can even revive dead people or give life to....things." he said as shiro turned himself into a human.

"wow." I blushed.

'shiro is hot' I thought,then I blushed again'  why am I thinking about this...sasori no danna is the one I love.'

(P.S Takumi had just discovered shiro a few months ago and was keeping him secret from the Akatsuki. (I thought it would be nice to make a tiny twist to the story....so if you aren't okay with it....I'm sorry.) )

"how come this is the first time you showed me your human form? " I complained.

He was hot alright. He had bluish black hair that was beautiful. His face was handsome,absolutely no flaws. his eyes were shining and had different colors , it was like it was splashed majestically on his eyes.

his smile (or smirk) was captivating, it could capture any girls' heart.

Oh and he had slit pupils too. His clothes were all black and royal purple and they were great of course.

"hime sama? " shiro called in a deep but concerning voice , disturbing my train of thoughts.

"n-nani?" I stuttered, I mentally slapped my self for stuttering.

" is hime sama alright? " he asked as he crawled closer to me.

As you know I still wasn't off the bed so shiro transformed on my bed.

"I'm alright! " I screamed as my face turned crimson.

"hmm? your face is all red" he put his elegant, cold hands on my forehead. did I mention that he still had claws?

"I'm okay!  really! " I smiled. Then I noticed my hands. They had claws too!

"eh? what has happened to my hands?" I asked. They sure looked  awesome in my eyes.

"shimata!" he cursed.

"nani? " I asked not really caring.

"n-nothing, hime sama. It doesn't concern you much"

"okay...so you were saying about my danna? "

"I can turn him back to life but.....there is one exception"