Viente (FIN)

We let everyone sleep first that night. I miss my baby so much. Ayoko pang matulog. I checked the time and it's 2am in the morning. I checked Sally if she's awake but no. Bumangon ako, I carried her.

"Saan tayo pupunta?" her one eye opened. I grinned.

"I badly need and miss you!" I whispered.

We went to the attic this was the last time we made love kaya nabuo si Anwyll. I lie her down in the mattress.. Mabilis kung hinubad ang sando ko. I smirked at Sally. Umupo na siya sa kuston at inalis ang nightdress niya. Her breast is now exposed infront of me. I kissed her like how much I miss her. I slipped my tongue inside of her. "Hmm" I reached for her mounds and squeezed it.

Napahiga kami sa kama. I controlled my weight para hindi siya mabigatan. I went to her neck and kissed it. I'm so so addicted with her smell. Binalikan ko ang labi niya our tongues are having a fight. I groaned when Sally won because she sipped me first.

I put kisses on his bare chest. She's brushing my hair with his fingers. I went to her breast and sucked it while my other hand is squeezing and rubbing her erect nipple.

She wrapped her legs on my waist. My throbbing erection can't wait to thrust hard and deep in her core. Dammit! I can't get enough of her breast. Mas lumaki ito ngayon because of Anwyll. I touched her sex and it was wet already. I rubbed my fingers on it.

"Ughh..Caleb" she lifted her head looking down of what I'm doing. I make it fast.

"Ugghhh." hindi siya mapirmi.

"You're so wet and ready, baby" I chuckled..

I pulled her panty off. Pinatayo ko siya. "Ride on my face baby" I said. She nodded at me. I delve my tongue as soon as she sat on my face her liquids are flowing already. I sipped her clitoris. "Ugghhh. Ca-caleb" she bend back and out her hands on my tummy for a support. She even grind that made more turned on.

"Caleb, fuck.. I'm going to come" she said running out of breath. She cummed after a seconds. Dumausdos siya hanggang nasa tiyan ko na siya.

"I- I wanna touch your dick!"She quiver. I smiled at her. She reached for my erect cock nakatalikod siya sa akin.. I laughed when she was scared to hold it at first. I kissed her back and reached for his mounds.

"Stroke it baby, that would make me feel good." I whispered.

She holds my dick. "This is big and long" she mumbled. I chuckled at her back. "Bakit ngayon mo lang nasasabi ilang beses na yang nakapasok sayo." Napangisi ako.. She still holding it parang kinakabisado pa niya. "Stroke it now baby" I ordered.

I groaned when she stroke it up and down. "That's it baby" humiga ako sa kama. I let her explore. Napabangon ako when I felt her warm mouth sucked my dick. "Ughhh. Sall" I moaned..

She's sucking and licking shaft and my balls. I reached for her mounds again ang squeezed it. "Sall baby, stop now" I muttered, I don't want to come yet. Pinatayo ko siya kaya tumayo rin ako. I wanna take her standing. I lifted her and she immediately wrapped her legs on my waist. Sinandal ko siya sa pader. I slipped my dick inside her.

"Fuckkkk." she muttered. How can she stay tight like this? When she bore a child already. I sucked her mounds while making a pace of thrust inside her. "Caleb, I want fast" she mumbled. I did what she wanted. She keeps on moaning my name. Pinahiga ko siya ulit sa kama without breaking our sex.

I thrust inside fast and deep. "Ughhhh" so tight. I did more thrust, her wall is tightening I want to satisfy her more. Just a second she cummed, I'm holding back because I wanted to release a lot inside her.