chapter 18

-time skip-

We stand facing each other in the throne room. Herobrine sits on the throne at the end of the room, I'm ready to run. As soon as the grandfather clock chimes my time will begin. I wish I had better armoire but this will have to do for now, I need a plan! My heart is beating so loudly that I swear Herobrine can hear it. This is it, my last chance to save the yogs. Finally the clock chimes, I run, allowing my feet to find their own path. I burst thouh the door of Zoey's cell. She's half dead, and covered in blood. I grab a knife from the wall behind her and cut the ropes of her, I help her to her feet. She begins to cough spitting up blood. Words laced with blood and spit escape her throat.

"C...Cassidy, what are you doing?" She mumbles. I take most of her body weight and face her in the right direction.

"There's a horse outside, it wail take you back to the others. Don't comeback for me." I say hugging her, the last hug I will ever give. Zoey nods and stumbles towards an exit. I wish I could leave too but this is my only chance of killing Herobrine. I rush down a flight of stairs to find myself in the smeltery, I grab whatever materials I can find and throw them into the furnaces. The metallic voice of Herobrine drifts into my ears. 'Tick tock Cassidy tick tock.' I wipe the sweat of my forehead and select the red hot materials and put them into the crafting table. I create a diamond sward with an iron handle, the tip of the sward is made from rubes. The diamond itself is patterned with purple metals. I quickly make a bow and put a quiver on my back.

Deep breaths, I don't have long. I doubt I will win, I may kill him but part of me knows that more than one person will die today. I return to the ground floor of the maze like castle, I hide I a small room just outside of where Herobrine is, he won't suspect that. I crouch down in the corner of the darkness waiting for what ever courage I have to find itself back to me. My necklace begins to glow in the darkness, I look at the pattern on the small piece of metal. My arms begin to tingle so I pull my sleeves up. Not now! I'm glitching. Yet this time it's different, the green and purple appear to be dancing on my arms, weaving in and out of each other. I close my eyes, concentrate. I feel the ice cold green and fire hot purple makes it's way down my arm into my hands. My hands radiate the power I didn't know I had. Things just got a lot more interesting.

"Times up! Ready or not here I come." Shouts Herobrine. I'm not scared of him anymore, he can come and get me. He can try to kill me, I would love to see him try! I hear his ghostly footsteps creep past the door, I wait until I can't hear him any more before creeping back into the throne room. I hide in the shadows by the pillars and load by bow. I hear the hissing of a creeper, I swiftly turn and kick it to the ground, I allow the arrow to fly and hit it right in the heart. I throw fireball at the door and hide behind the pillar. The quick footsteps get loader and closer until he skids into the room. He makes a small fireball in his hands, similar to mine and he inspects the room. I load the bow, purple sparks flying everywhere, it's a miracle he doesn't notice. A poison tipped arrow flys from my bow, Herobrine swiftly dodges turning in my direction. He begins to walk towards the pillar, 'shit, shit, shit!' is all I can think. I stamp hard on the ground and the floor turns itself into quick sand, I hold my breath as I sink through the ground into another room. I run to the other corner of the room and make a small hole in the ceiling, I climb up and hide behind the throne. Herobrine's face turns red with anger. I grab another arrow with shaky hands and shoot at his upper arm, direct hit! He knows where I am so I run from my hiding place throwing fire balls at him. I keep moving so I'm harder to hit. I get picked up my an enderman, I grab my sward and elbow the enderman in the stomach, it let's go so I stab it in the head. I turn to face Herobrine, only to be hit my what is strong enough to be a wrecking ball (I came in like a wrecking ball. ;D) yet it was only air. I'm forced backwards to tumble over my own feet landing on my back. Herobrine is about to crush me like a bug when I create a lava golum, I didn't even know those existed! I stand myself back up and throw a few ninja star style leaves slicing up his ribcage. Herobrine screams at me, zombies and skeletons rise from the ground, I'm completely surrounded by them. I close my eyes, power flowing through me like it's the blood that fills my veins. I jump with as much force as possible, I open my eyes and find myself on the ceiling, I look up to see the monsters on the floor. The throw pressurised water from my hands throwing all of them back. I dive back down doing a 360 turn and sending an arrow in Herobrine's direction.