1

Your P.O.V.

Ugh. I hate this place. My mom is making me move, and I already hated it. The town was okay-looking, but the people seemed, I don't know, weird. It's not like I had any friends back at home, but my parents had gotten divorced, so I was stuck with my mom. My mom stopped the car in front of a house, which I assumed was ours. I hopped out of the car and grabbed my stuff out of the trunk of the car. I didn't bring much, only because I didn't have much.

I wasn't like an emo kid or anything, I was just anti-social. My hair was h/l and h/c. I liked my hair, so I'm always taking care of it. I wore a pastel pink crop top and jean shorts, along with brown sandals. Once I entered the house, I raced upstairs, picking my room before my brother picked his. My older brother, Derrick, was a total goofball, and does anything to make me laugh. He was really my only friend.

I picked a large room with white walls. It already had a bed, thank goodness. Once I finished unpacking, I went to the kitchen to get a snack. I bumped into my mom, and tried to grab something quickly, so she wouldn't try to tell me to go outside. I failed.

"Why don't you go make some friends y/n?" She said, still unpacking some food.

"Do I have to?" I asked. She nodded her head, and I groaned. Derrick mocked me, causing me to roll my eyes playfully. I ran outside and got onto my bike. I was just riding to the park. Like I said, I didn't have friends before, and I don't intend on having any now. I liked being alone.

When I got there, I put my bike down and walked over to a bench. Then, I saw a group of boys walking over to me. The one with mullet walked up to me.

"I'm Henry. And you are?" He said smirking at me.

"Not interested. Sorry." I said while standing up, only to be pushed down to the ground.

"Excuse me?" He said, earning an eye roll from me.

"Did I stutter? I said I'm not interested." I told him, receiving a kick in the gut after words.

"Leave her alone!" I heard someone scream behind me. I looked behind me to see a boy with black hair and glasses.

"What are you gonna do about it, Tozier?" Henry asked.

"Chop off your hair, you mullet wearing asshole!" The boy screamed again. Then, he did what I thought no one would have the guts to do. He threw a rock straight at his face, causing him to grunt in pain. I laughed lightly. Henry and his gang ran off.

The boy came running over to me and helped me up. "You okay?" He asked, looking into my eyes. I nodded, tucking some of my hair behind my hair. "I'm Richie." He said, holding his hand out.

"Y/n." You said, shaking his hand. Then he looked over to a different group of boys, and waved them over. I looked at him, a confused look plastered on my face.

"Those people aren't bullies, don't worry. They're just losers." He said. I nodded my head.

"Wh-who's this?" One stuttered, looking at me.

"I'm y/n." I said, earning a nod.

"I-I'm Bill, th-this is E-E-Eddie, S-Stan, B-Ben, B-Beverly, and M-Mike." He said. They waved and I waved back.

"We're the Losers Club." Beverly said, pointing at them.

"Yeah, you should join. I'm not calling you a loser or anything, but we're probably the best people around this trashy town." Said Eddie, taking a puff from an inhaler afterwords. I nodded.

"Ok, sure. Sounds cool." I said.

"We were about to go to the quarry. Wanna come?" Richie asked.

"Why not?" I asked. They started walking and I followed. When we got to the quarry, everyone started taking everything but their under garments off, so I did the same.

"Who's jumping first?" Stan asked, looking down at the water.

"I'll go" Beverly and I say at the same time. We smiled at each other and grabbed each other's hands. We ran to the edge and jumped off.

"Pussies!" I screamed at the boys before hitting the water with Beverly. When our heads were above water again we both laughed. We looked at the boys, who were absolutely shocked.

"We just got stood up by girls." Richie said before jumping in, almost landing on top of me. Then, everyone jumped in one by one.

"Let's play chicken!" Beverly screamed. I got on top of Bill's shoulders, while Beverly got on Ben's. I had actually made friends that day. Friends that I enjoy. Friends who I loved to be with.

A.N. Hey guys! I'm warning you now, this will be nothing like the movie, except for the Pennywise and the Losers Club. I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter! One more thing! You and Beverly won't be crushing on each other. Sorry if you don't like it, but I just didn't want there to be anymore competition. The rest will crush on you though, except Ben. Him and Bev will probably be a thing. Have good day.