2) Welcome to the Dream World

Chapter 2 is up! I hope you peeps enjoy!

P.S. If you agree that Robyn's being overdramatic and anxious, just know that it's supposed to be that way ;) This is in the perspective of a nervous wreck! So this is what someone like her would see in the situation they are in; as a terrifying nightmare where all there is is drama and people out to kill her!

Just think of Laney she probably thinks this place is epic! .... read the third chapter and you'll see :)

Pic of Laney >>>>>>>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>Robyn’s Perspective<<

            All I heard was the whistling of the wind against the grass. I slowly opened my eyes to clear blue. The blue of the sky to be exact. There were a few perfect puffy clouds and a flock of beautiful orange birds flying swiftly through the air above. I wasn’t even thinking when I first woke up. I guess I was still out of it. But after about a minute something clicked in my mind. My eyes grew wide. Where am I? Where are the trees?

            I sat up quickly, panicked. Looking around franticly, I noticed that I was positioned in a strange clearing. Ahead was a grassy field filled with wild flowers, followed by what looked like a massive ravine. But I couldn’t really tell due to the angle. The large rocky walls of a mountain cornered me on both sides. And the range seemed to stretch for miles in both directions. Large rocks splayed out across the bended clearing. A river sat to my right, part of it falling into the giant hole in the ground.

            I sat frozen, not knowing what to do. So I woke up… in a random meadow… and… Oh my god where’s Laney?! I searched around me once more only to find my friend missing. What the hell is going on?! I tried to steady my breathing, but I just couldn’t as depressing and dark thoughts took over my mind. What if she was attacked by a bear?! What if she was stolen by some crazy murderer who’s holding her hostage? What if she died?! Obviously, I was a little overprotective of Laney, even though she was older than me.

            “Welcome Robyn.”

            “AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!”

            I screamed so loud that I thought my eardrums would burst. I stood up and turned around only to fall again when I saw the large wolf towering over me. I froze in terror. I just stopped where I was and held my breath, eyes wide, hoping I would live somehow. The large white wolf was growling menacingly, teeth monstrous pointed daggers. Then suddenly, I heard a soft sweet voice.

            “Anegome, stop scaring her.”

            The wolf immediately stopped growling and backed up a little. I allowed myself one breath. Then a beautiful lady jumped off its back and looked down at me. My eyes grew even wider. She looked like an angel… a real angel. She had flowing long white hair with two thin braids in the front and a large one in the back, along with beautiful large icy blue eyes. Her clothes consisted of a white and light blue kimono robe that ended and flared out a bit above her knees, along with a pure white feather in her hair. She was wearing no shoes, but it fit her. I stared up in wonder.

            …Okay so I’m seeing angels? Yep, I’m dead.

            “You are Robyn Woods, correct?” she asked sweetly.

            I nodded, a bit stunned after the incident with the wolf. She held out her hand, which I took, and she pulled me up so powerfully that I thought I was gonna go flying. She was super strong… well that was unexpected.