4) Crazy, meet Creep

Chapter 4 is finally up! Hope yall enjoy!

Pic of Kyogi <3        >>>>>>>>>

--------------------------------------------

>>Robyn’s Perspective<<

Waking up, I found myself in a daze. Light blurred in fuzzy patches, green filling in the rest of the emptiness. My body was as weightless as a feather, yet the weight of a boulder lay on my head. An odd sensation I must admit. But it just made me feel more asleep. And I didn’t want to wake up.

            A few motionless minutes passed before I felt something lay on me. By the size and shape I could tell it was the body of someone. Who, I didn’t know. But soon enough their face blocked off the sun, casting a seductive smile onto me. Immediately I widened my eyes, them instantly adjusting, and squeaked as he set all of his weight onto mine.

            “Hey Roooobyn,” a familiar voice sang. I gasped.

            “K-Kyogi,” I hissed. “Get off me!”

            His breathing stuttered as he stifled a laugh. “Why?”

            I struggled and squirmed under him angrily, annoyed by his evading response. “You’re heavy!” I cried in anguish. “Stop being difficult you blue-headed freak!”

            “Aww that wasn’t so nice,” he pouted. “Now you have to apologize.”

            Ignoring him, I repeated, “Get off me!” After a few more seconds of trying to resist I realized that I wasn’t nearly as strong as him. My attempts were pointless. So in a final sigh of defeat, I muttered, “Alright I give up.”

            He “tsk”ed in a mocking tone. “Ah, so soon?”

            “Just get off me you bastard,” I growled.

            “You still haven’t apologized,” he chuckled. He was making it very clear that he was enjoying my pain. And I was making it very clear that I was seconds away from killing him.

            “I’m sorry,” I muttered through clenched teeth.

            “There you go!”

            I took in a deep breath the moment he lifted his weight off of me. I suddenly felt a million times lighter. He held out a hand to help me up and I took it, twisting it painfully once I was up. He squeaked and bended his body to loosen the pain but it wasn’t enough and he fell to the floor in agony.

            “That’s what you get bitch,” I snapped.

            Crumpled on the floor, he laughed, “I love your crazy temper.”

            I just rolled my eyes. Looking around quickly I soon realized where I was and what’d happened last time I came here. “Oh isn’t there supposed to be a guide or something to answer my questions?” I muttered to myself.

            “Yep, and you’re lookin’ at ‘im,” Kyogi stated, standing back up swiftly. I stared at him flustered, not expecting him to actually answer my question, that and being the guy I was looking for. Suddenly I deadpanned upon realization.

            “Great. Now I have to be stuck with you for the rest of the night?” I sighed.

            “Come on girl I’m not that bad!” he laughed loudly. “Besides, I can show you to the others.”